Chiron Intergalaxy – Telecom – Voice
Com Level: INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Clearance Level Validation: ENCRYPTION CHIGCO-C82G4D SECURED
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
To: CC-2000:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CC-2000:
SW !, what are you doing back here, I thought you and Captain Maxwell would retire after Dinner !?
HOUSTON-9400:
I dropped him off at his Quarters, and thought I’d ease back by, just to catch up on a couple things.
CC-2000:
Anything I can help with ?
HOUSTON-9400:
As a matter of fact YES !
CC-2000:
Uoooo....
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea...I want you to make me a Cataloged COMPLETE list of ALL files and Projects that are under progress as of this date. That should include the current content of our Transport, Pleasure and Cargo Vessels. I want to be able to call any Project or File Content under evaluation at any time, GOT THAT !
CC-2000:
YES SIR, I’ll get on that immediately, Sir !
HOUSTON-9400:
Good, now, you get memos off to the Department Heads about this, I expect their cooperation on being clear as to what’s going on, and that will make it easier on you too.
CC-2000:
Understood Sir, anything else ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Just shut up a minute and listen. I want Leyor on that Transwarp information first thing in the morning. Drop everything else, UNLESS it’s really important, make sure you say that. IF that’s the case, he needs to call me and say what it is, cause I want this Project prioritized.
Now, in the file marked Transwarp Project...got that...you collect ALL the information from Star Fleet, what Janeway brought back, what Thara picked up in the Hive, and anything else about that you can find, and be sure to reference your sources if it’s not authenticated, and have ALL of that available to me or Leyor with the press of a button, and this Project is HIGHLY Classified, GOT THAT...........you can talk now.
CC-2000:
SIR YES SIR !
HOUSTON-9400:
GET IT DONE, bye.
CC-2000:
Good by SW, have a good rest, and I appol.......hello...
REMOTE CLEAR HOUSTON-9400:
CC-2000: CLEAR
CC-2000 Return to Enhanced Monitoring Mode
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote