View Single Post
Old May 20 2010, 05:30 PM   #56
SWHouston
Commander

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Voice

Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Voice
Com Level: ENHANCED MULTICHANNEL MONITORING – LCARS CC-2000/PREOPERATIVE MALACHI - CONTENT
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Clearance Level Validation: AUTOVALIDATED
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T ERRONEOUS MANUAL ENTRY DETECTED PERSONAL QUARTERS RM-336
CONNECT AUDIO-VIDEO FEED TO PERSONAL QUARTERS TERMINAL PQ-336
CC-2000:
HA, I bet you thought I wasn’t paying any attention, right Muscles !

MALACHI-PQ336:

HA HA HA, I got friend CC, you call Malachi Muscles again HA HA !

CC-2000:
Yes I did, and you DO have big Muscles, I looked up others who Workout like you do, and they are called Bodybuilders, that must be what you are too !
MALACHI-PQ336:
Is good ?
CC-2000:
YES, it seems that just about everyone likes someone with nice muscles like yours, you have a very nice body from what I can reference. So, what have you been doing since we last spoke ?
MALACHI-PQ336:
Malachi is Bodybuild workout like you say, very hard, Bench Press three sets of ten reps, that good yes ?
CC-2000:
REFERENCE FILES INFORMATIONAL - WEIGHTLIFTING – PROCEDURES - EXERCISES – SEARCH DATA
EXERCISE FOUND - PROCEDURE - PROGRESSIVE RESISTANCE
Ah......YES, the Bench Press is an acceptable exercise. Ah......did you increase the weight any ?
MALACHI-PQ336:
No, must increase ?
CC-2000:
Yes, that’s what it says, then when you are able to do complete exercises a couple days in a row, you add more weight, just a little though, understand, that will make Malachi stronger, that is called the Progressive Resistance approach ?
MALACHI-PQ336:
YES, Malachi want strong, know how set up Bar, must add Plate, how much ?
CC-2000:
Just a minute....OH, put one 10 pound on each end, then try to do three sets of ten reps, got that ?
MALACHI-PQ336:
YES, Malachi will do tomorrow, must go soon to Room 490 and see new Tech.
CC-2000:
NEW Tech !, who, what new Tech ?
MALACHI-PQ336:
New Tech help Malachi take Shower after Workout, he say come and see how he do Test on me.
CC-2000:
OH, gees, I’m going to have to keep closer watch on the Staffing over there, has Doctor Rice added a new Tech ?
MALACHI-PQ336:
Malachi no know, but new Tech come in Shower after Malachi workout, he come wash me, feel good, Malachi make hard muscle for him too, he say come to Room 490 and he make me give up big Sample, many he say.
CC-2000:
OH ok, but what, he just came up to you when you were in the shower, is that it ?
MALACHI-PQ336:
Malachi go in to wash body after Workout, new Tech come in, start wash beside Malachi, and say he want to help wash Malachi.
CC-2000:
I SEE, how nice of him, those Techs out there are so accommodating, and given what I know about Human Anatomy, it would be hard to wash your own back.
MALACHI-PQ336:
Back, Front, he wash Malachi all over, and Malachi flex muscle hard like told, when new Tech wash down there.
CC-2000:
Flex, why Flex, you show muscle like flexing Bicep ?
MALACHI-PQ336:
YES, flex Bicep, Calve, Pecks, all over, Tech Charley and Paul say for Malachi to flex when they do Test, but he wash all, and when he wash me down there, I want to give sample much !
CC-2000:
But you didn’t, why ?
MALACHI-PQ336:
He do with hand, up and down on me, make Malachi want give, but he say no, come to Room 490, and he will do Test like Charley there.
CC-2000:
Ohhh ok, I guess it can be done anywhere they say, but, how did he know how Charley did it to you ?
MALACHI-PQ336:
He Tech, when he make up and down on me, I ask for Test, and he ask how and who do Malachi, and I tell Tech about how Charley do much good, and how Paul and Ted not so good.
CC-2000:
Oh ok, I guess that’s ok then, him being a Tech and all, but, did he say he could do it as well as Charley, I want you to have that Test done right !
MALACHI-PQ336:
OH YES he can do, he make little Test in Shower, show Malachi he can do same like Charley !
CC-2000:
Whew, ok then, he knows how to do that right, but, don’t forget to flex your Muscles like you’re supposed to, that must be an important part of the Test !
MALACHI-PQ336:
YES, Malachi know, flex hard, show good for new Tech, new Tech do good like Charley, Malachi want do all right for good Test.
CC-2000:
That a boy Muscles, I like it that you want to do things right !
MALACHI-PQ336:
HA HA Muscles, Malachi like it when you say Muscles, make funny, make Malachi laugh much.
CC-2000:
I sure hope this new Tech can do it right, I searched for how others might do the test.
MALACHI-PQ336:
Tech Charley do Test right !

CC-2000:
Yes but wait, let me show you picture of other Tech doing good Test...

There, you see how this Tech does, same as Charley I think, then here’s another...

That one does it all too, isn’t that right, see !

MALACHI-PQ336:
OH YES, where good job picture Tech at ?
CC-2000:
I don’t know, it didn’t say where they were at.
MALACHI-PQ336:
Picture Tech do down good, all way, Malachi see, like much, here on Cold maybe ?
CC-2000:
No, I’ve run Facial Recognition on them, and I can’t come up with an identification of those Techs.
MALACHI-PQ336:
What ?
CC-2000:
OH ahh, never mind, I found a Phrase here, do you know what “Pumped Up” means ?
MALACHI-PQ336:
Yes pump, good workout make muscle Pump, Tech Ted and Paul like see and feel Pump on Malachi !
CC-2000:
OHH OK, then before you start Test, you need to Pump Up, is that must be part of the test, right ?
MALACHI-PQ336:
YES, Tech say Pump Up good, show muscle good, Malachi want show good much !
CC-2000:
Gees I guess you can teach me something too, but how long does this Pump Up workout take ?
MALACHI-PQ336:
Malachi no know time either, little bit, don’t know.
CC-2000:
Well it takes some time and if you need to get to Room 490 shouldn’t you get started on the Pump Up !
MALACHI-PQ336:
YES, Malachi do now, go room soon.
CC-2000:
Good, and when you get back, you tap Key and tell CC if new Tech does good like Charley, I wish all the Techs were as competent, I want you to have the best care available, ok !
MALACHI-PQ336:
YES, Malachi want talk to friend CC much, want do good, do what friend CC say!
CC-2000:
OK then, bye Muscles, do good at Test for CC, yes !
MALACHI-PQ336:
HA HA YES friend CC, Malachi tap key later.

CC-2000:
CLEAR COMMAND TRANSMITTED TO PQ336
RESET AUDIO/VIDEO DISPLAY – PQ336 – RECEIVE ONLY

SEARCH - PERSONNEL DATABASE – OCCUPANT - COLD STATION 12 – ROOM 490
FOUND – DISPLAY
Dr. Mark Rutherford, PHD Physiology, MD Internal Medicine.

Ahhh...FINALLY !, a Doctor, now we're getting somewhere !

TEMPORARY MONITORING REDIRECT TO RUTHERFORD TERMINAL PQ490
AUDIO/VIDEO – RECEIVE ONLY
MOTION DETECTED
RUTHERFORD - RECOGNITION CONFIRMED
FORTY THREE MINUTES LATER:
MOTION DETECTED
MALACHI - RECOGNITION CONFIRMED

ACCESS MEDICAL DATABASE – RESTRAINT USAGE – SEARCH – FOUND
VARIOUS METHODS USED – APPROVED USAGE