::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Clearance Level Validation: AUTOVALIDATED
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
To: CC-2000:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, where’s Maxwell now ?
CC-2000:
Less than an hour out SW, would you like to contact him ?
HOUSTON-9400:
No, I’ll just wait, I want to take him to Dinner tonight, and talk about his new assignment.
CC-2000:
May I join you. he he he
HOUSTON-9400:
Ha very funny, but actually I’d like that if it were possible.
CC-2000:
As would I, and, it probably won’t be much longer before that’s going to happen. Actually, I spoke to Malachi earlier.
HOUSTON-9400:
SPOKE !, oh, somehow I didn’t think he could speak, I don’t know why though.
CC-2000:
I was surprised too, all I wanted to do at first, was just find him, and see what he was doing, but the caught me, and I had to respond.
HOUSTON-9400:
Really, what did you say ?
CC-2000:
As you advised, I didn’t tell him I was a Computer, just said my name was CC, and worked for Chiron.
HOUSTON-9400:
And ?, come on, I can tell you’re excited, almost.
CC-2000:
Well actually yes I am, after I talked to him a while and found that he’s communicative in a very limited way, I’m just dyeing to connect with him, feel things, taste food, go places, UOOO I can hardly wait !
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, I think this is the first instance of a Computer being stir-crazy ! But, communicative, umm, might that be a problem later, or will that, his consciousness, be suppressed when you are installed ?
CC-2000:
Well if it isn’t, then you can add Bi-Polar to the stir-crazy, but I’m not sure it will be a disorder. Actually I kinda like him.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well yea, I think that would be rather helpful, but limited communications, how ?
CC-2000:
Doesn’t form his sentences appropriately, kind of like he was from a Foreign country and didn’t speak English well, like that. He can get his point across, basic as it is, likes to talk, but the staff won’t take time to talk to him.
HOUSTON-9400:
Maybe they don’t think it’s worth it, given you’ll be taking that over from him, right ?
CC-2000:
Well yes, but, I’m not sure that it will be that easy, there are a LOT of connections I’m going to have to be aware of, understand the input, and during that time, it may be necessary to have him be able to express himself to me. I don’t want to misunderstand something, and have him uncomfortable, you see what I mean.
HOUSTON-9400:
Umm, seems like that compassion I spoke of, was there all the time. But I’m getting used to being amazed by you.
CC-2000:
Thank you SW, you always have something nice to say, but if I may speculate a little, I don’t think some of the “finer” points of my personality were present at the onset. I believe the “Positronic Mission” of the Nanoprobes, is developing processes like that, as they are called on to fulfill an area of need.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well my understanding of their duty was to do exactly that, and I got to give it to Janeway, she really brought back some good stuff for us. But, what did you two talk about ?
CC-2000:
Well, as I said it was pretty basic, but, he showed me his arm muscle, his Bicep, and I had to scramble to be able to comment on it. I referenced Weightlifting, and found an area where there are Bodybuilders, and made an evaluation biased on that comparison. He qualifies as a Bodybuilder.
HOUSTON-9400:
I can see that, he is really strong looking.
CC-2000:
Yes, and he laughs when you say a funny word. The Techs have called him “Hot” and a “Hunk”, and I picked up on that a little, and called him “Muscles”, he laughed.
HOUSTON-9400:
Umm, male Techs calling him Hot, or a Hunk, ummm.
CC-2000:
SW, now come on, there’s something you’re not telling me here about Malachi or this situation, would you PLEASE spit it out !
HOUSTON-9400:
Uoo, I don’t know if I’m capable of putting it in a way that won’t inhibit you. Remember I mentioned ramifications of a statement, why don’t you give me more time with that, but, I will get back to you about it.
CC-2000:
Well ok, I guess I do get impatient at times, I just want to know everything about everything, specially how he feels. Not verbally, but actually what it feels like to touch something, taste a food, see things from his eyes, WOW, that will be wonderful, IF I can make those connections !
HOUSTON-9400:
You will CC, I have faith in you and your determination, and that will be a wonderful thing. But how’s his testing coming along ?
CC-2000:
You ask about Testing !, wow, I thought that was a Taboo issue for you !
HOUSTON-9400:
Hay, I ‘m the one that got it started remember, I just didn’t realize so many people would be participating.
CC-2000:
Well, he really likes it, actually anticipates giving them Samples, but has a preference as to which Tech.....
WHAT, you’re laughing !
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA, I can’t help it, HA HA.
CC-2000:
Ummm, and you’re not going to tell me why, are you.
HOUSTON-9400:
Nope, HA HA, this is TOO hilarious to right now.
CC-2000:
You’re enjoying this, keeping me out of the loop on whatever it is, right !
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA HA HA....
CC-2000:
Sadist !
HOUSTON-9400:
Ohhh ohhhh my side is hurting, but, please continue..HA..
CC-2000:
Well ok, but, he seems quite competitive, wants to be right, no mistakes like that. Are you still laughing ?
HOUSTON-9400:
NO no, I’m over that now, go ahead...UMM...
CC-2000:
Umm, I told him to just tap the Keys on the Computer if he wanted to talk to me, and that he should eat and sleep well, just standard good stuff for him.
HOUSTON-9400:
He responded yet, or was that the only time you two talked ?
CC-2000:
That’s it so far, I hope he’ll respond, oh he said he wanted to talk privately, I’m not sure why that would be.
HOUSTON-9400:
Might be a good sign, he may really be connecting with you inadvertently.
CC-2000:
Oh, I suppose that may be it, he’s lonely, I can tell that, I said we were friends like you said, he likes to have friends.
HOUSTON-9400:
I think I’d play on that, given how cognizant he is, or may be, if I were you, you might do a search on the Trill Symbiotic application, that may not be far from what you’ll have to deal with, with him. OH but be careful though, this still is a VERY classified operation, ok !
CC-2000:
That’s a very good point, and yes, I will limit my inquiry to just the collection of data. I’m going to have to develop that level of cognizance too, you put that together so easily !
HOUSTON-9400:
Maybe those Nanoprobes can help out there too, but, I have faith in you, I have no doubt stuff like that is going to just ease in like it’s supposed to. It takes humans a while to get it together, I can testify to that !
CC-2000:
Again, I appreciate your patients with me, thanks.
HOUSTON-9400:
Unless there’s something else...let me know when Maxwell is docking, ok.
CC-2000:
Sure thing SW, bye.
HOUSTON-9400: CLEAR
CC-2000: CLEAR
CC-2000 Return to Enhanced Monitoring Mode
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote