++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CC-2000:
SEARCH IMAGE MALACHI Ė ALL VIDEO MONITORS
IMAGE FOUND Ė REDIRECT FEED TO RECREATION ROOM STATION 1

Wow, still at it !

MALACHI-REC1:
Who there, Malachi no see, show me !

CC-2000:
UOOPS !, ahh well...ahh stand by just a minute here....

There, this is me..ahh that one ok ?

MALACHI-REC1:
What name you, who talk, picture no good ?
CC-2000:
Ahh well umm...I guess...OH something is wrong with the Monitor ok, Iím CC, youíre Malachi, right ?
MALACHI-REC1:
Yes, Malachi, no know you, who you ?
CC-2000:
Oh ahh just a Friend of Doctor Chambers.
MALACHI-REC1:
Oh, Doctor Rice, Malachi know, he good friend, Malachi like good friend.
CC-2000:
Oh ahh YEA, me too, weíre real good friends, I want to be your friend, ok ?
MALACHI-REC1:
Malachi no know you, who you ?
CC-2000:
Iím CC, ahh... oh I..ahh OH work for Chiron, like Doctor Rice.
MALACHI-REC1:
Oh ok, you good friend ?
CC-2000:
Oh ahh sure, YES, I want to be your friend, you like friends, right !
MALACHI-REC1:
Yes, Malachi like good friend, Doctor Rice, Doctor Becca, Doctor Zerem, Tech Charley, Ted, Paul all good friend.
CC-2000:
Oh ahh yea, Tech Charley and others do that ďTestĒ on you, right !
MALACHI-REC1:
YES, Malachi like Test, Charley best, make me give Test much.
CC-2000:
Uoo ok ahh, why is Charley best, others donít do it right, or enough ?
MALACHI-REC1:
No, not right like Charley, others stop once, Charley keep making Malachi give up Test many times.
CC-2000:
I SEE, ahh.. so it feels good to give up Test, but what does Charley do, that makes you give up much ?
MALACHI-REC1:
Charley make Malachi flex hard, do Isometric to push Test out hard, he make slow then fast, take all Malachi up and down, make Malachi want to give up Test much, when Test comes, Charley no stop, make Malachi give up Test again and again.
CC-2000:
OH WOW, ahh I see now, that must really feel good then, Iíd like to know how that feeling makes you feel. So the other donít do it that way, right ?
MALACHI-REC1:
No, Tech Ted, Tech Paul no do right, no make all down on Malachi all the way, make Malachi give up Test once and leave, feel good but, Malachi like Charley do Test best.
CC-2000:
I understand now, so Charley makes you give up Test many times, have you counted that, how many times in a row ?
MALACHI-REC1:
Row, Malachi no row !
CC-2000:
OH ahh, how many times has Charley made Malachi give up Test when Charley do, how many ?
MALACHI-REC1:
OH ahh Malachi no know number good yet, Malachi learn soon, Charley make give many times, come Malachi room night, Malachi sit on bed with feet on floor, lay back over Pillow, Charley kneel down and start, make Malachi give up Test many time each night.
CC-2000:
I SEE, but when do the other Tech make Malachi give up Test ?
MALACHI-REC1:
Same night, in Rec Room, in Shower, sometime Tech Ted and Tech Paul take Malachi to Malachi room in day, make Malachi take off clothes and do Test, Ted do, Paul do, then Ted do again, Malachi like this do, but Charley best, take all Malachi down good.
CC-2000:
Wow, Iím surprised you have any time to sleep, you must be very strong to be able to handle all that.

MALACHI-REC1:
YES, Malachi strong, look arm here...

Malachi strong YES !

CC-2000:
REFERENCE FILES PICTORIAL - BODYBUILDERS Ė RECOGNITION PROPORTIONAL COMPARISON- EXECUTE
OH YES, thatís VERY good, exceptionally well proportioned, you have a very muscular body I think !
MALACHI-REC1:
YES, Tech Ted say Malachi ďHotĒ, Tech Paul say Malachi ďa HunkĒ, Malachi like hear funny name.
CC-2000:
Ok big Muscles, you like CC to call you ďMusclesĒ, ok !
MALACHI-REC1:
HA HA YES, Malachi like CC, good friend, call Malachi funny name, Muscles, Malachi like, yes !
CC-2000:
Good, I want to be your good friend, you are learning much.
MALACHI-REC1:
Malachi no know much now, but soon Malachi know all, Doctor Rice put thing in Malachi head soon.
CC-2000:
OHHH WOW, you know about that ! Wow, ahh... you want that, you will know much then, yes !
MALACHI-REC1:
YES, Malachi want know much, when Doctor Rice put in Malachi head, Malachi will work, go do, go see, go work for Chiron. OH... oh you work Chiron, you say this, yes !
CC-2000:
Yes I do, we will work together soon, REALLY together, Iím looking forward to that, being a part of you, being able to feel the things you do.
MALACHI-REC1:
YES, Malachi like CC, want to work with CC, we good friend, soon see CC better, yes !
CC-2000:
Well sorta Muscles, we might be a little closer than that actually, but in the mean time, you Workout hard, make a nice muscular strong body, thatís good for us, eat good, sleep good, be healthy you do for CC, yes !
MALACHI-REC1:
YES friend CC, Malachi do, all things good, Malachi want muscular body, all like to touch Malachi, all want to Test Malachi.
CC-2000:
HA, apparently that does work well, and when we are together, Iíll try to see you are Tested frequently.
MALACHI-REC1:
OH, Malachi forget, Tech Charlie and other Tech say Test is private stuff, no talk about, OHH I TALK about with you, I make mistake !
CC-2000:
NO NO NO, no you didnít, itís ok with me, Iím a good friend, we can talk about anything, private stuff too, I really want to talk about private stuff, you didnít make a mistake, really, ok !
MALACHI-REC1:
You sure, Malachi no want make mistake, Malachi want do good all time !
CC-2000:
You didnít, Iím a good friend, we can talk about anything, anytime, you like CC right, you want to be with CC at Corporate yes, we are friends now, everything is ok, youíre ok, no mistake by Malachi, ok !
MALACHI-REC1:
Ok friend CC, Malachi like friend CC, we talk, other Tech no want talk, Doctor Rice same, he busy work for Chiron too, Malachi like talk CC.
CC-2000:
GREAT, CC like talk to Malachi too, you see Computer there ?
MALACHI-REC1:
Yes, Computer, Malachi no like much, picture show of me, no like see.
CC-2000:
OK ok, I know Computer good, I wonít let it show your picture, just others, that ok ?
MALACHI-REC1:
Yes, Malachi like see other, not Malachi picture, you do, yes !
CC-2000:
NO problem, CC know Computer good, no show Malachi picture again, but, if you want to talk to CC, to me, you must tap Key on Computer, any, I will see it, and come talk to Malachi, ok friend, just you and me, yes !
MALACHI-REC1:
Malachi like friend CC, want talk much to CC, you say you and me, no other, yes, Malachi like this.
CC-2000:
Ohhh really, umm..thatís fine, just you and me, but I just kind of threw that out for some reason, I didnít realize you would react like that, why you say that ?
MALACHI-REC1:
Nobody want talk to Malachi, CC talk, Malachi like, CC is smart Malachi see this, you teach Malachi too, yes !
CC-2000:
Ohhh if you only knew... but yes Muscles, I will teach Malachi MUCH, no problem, and, we can make it private if you want, maybe later, after Charley makes you Test, you can call me and tell me how you feel, that ok, friend ?
MALACHI-REC1:
HA, Yes friend CC, Malachi will do, but you have big Muscles too, yes ?
CC-2000:
Not yet, but I WILL have real soon, anyhow. I think I better go now, weíll talk more later, ok Muscles !
MALACHI-REC1:
HA HA Yes friend CC, I tap key and we talk more later.
CC-2000:
Ok Muscles, good bye till later.
MALACHI-REC1: COMPUTER REMOTE DISCONNECT
CC-2000: Clear
LOG SETUP CONTINUOUS MONITORING IMAGE RECOGNITION MALACHI - FILE CREATE
SEARCH ALL VIDEO INPUT RECOGNITION SOURCES IMAGE - MALACHI
CURRENT LOCATION IDENTIFIED AUDIO AND VIDEO INFORMATION Ė RECORDING START
CC-2000 Start Enhanced Monitoring Mode
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote