Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Subspace Ė Encrypted Ė Voice
Com Level: COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED:
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Clearance Level Validation: AUTOVALIDATED
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
To: ZEREM-SS472:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CC-2000:
SW, do you have a moment to answer a question for me ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Always CC, what is it ?
CC-2000:
Well itís somewhat sensitive, you may not like it.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, Iím forewarned, go ahead.
CC-2000:
Well...you remember talking to Admiral Holt, and...well you told him you wish they would go blow the Borg to hell. Then a while ago, you were wanting to ease their pain and rehabilitate them, can you explain the diversity in your thinking ?
HOUSTON-9400:
NO....well yes, I guess I can, but, you got to remember one very important thing when dealing with me, that is, that Iím Human. As a race, we sure can vacillate at times. When I think of what the Borg ďdoĒ, I get mad and want to hurt them, but, when I think of what they ďareĒ, people like me, thatís when I want to help them.
CC-2000:
I understand, I thought that might be it, but, I nulled their objective in coming this way before, why not just do that to the whole Hive, and the other Ships, just keep them in their Nexus ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Yes you did, and well done at that, but, you or we were observing them, seeing that they returned to a safe place for them, what if your intervention was to just stop a Cube somewhere. What would they do, starve, be Boarded and Technology be taken from them and used by another aggressive Species. What if you didnít actually make them regenerate, anything could happen, ya see.
CC-2000:
I do now SW, and thank you again for being patient with me, as I have said, I have a lot to learn.
HOUSTON-9400:
Hopefully, in all that wonderful programming youíre developing, that compassion will be in there somewhere. But anyway, as long as I got your attention, get me Dr. Zerem.
CC-2000:
Ha, you always have my attention SW.

COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED:
COM REQUEST SENT
COM REQUEST ACCEPTED

ZEREM-SS472:

Oh hello again SW, how can I help you ?

HOUSTON-9400:
Zerem, tell me, just how long does it take to rehabilitate a Borg, like the two that you have now ?
ZEREM-SS472:
As far as reprogramming their Interlink, that is done quickly, less than a day, the analysis of their technology takes a little longer, unless weíve seen it before, why do you ask ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well as I said before, I just might actively seek a small group out, transport them to a Stases Unit, reprogram them and move them to the Hugh Group on somewhat of a regular basis, think you can handle that ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Of course SW, knowing up front what is needed now, we can start preparing for that if you wish ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Do that, and, I see the definite possibility of making another Clone. Given that, and now that I have a better idea of what it takes to get them ready for a Computer Interface, Iíd like to set up a program, possibly with Dr. Chambers heading the Team. I suggest him, since heís had such good results with Malachiís development, so, your thoughts on that ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Absolutely, a good and necessary project, since we will be making more of them, and, Chambers is a logical choice for that.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, then heíll need a small staff, and ask Dr. Chambers to contact Daggin Olem here at Corporate, heís my Director of Species Resources. Iím sure he could handle the acquisition of personnel, but, Iíd just as soon have Dr. Chambers personal comments on the criteria needed, in this specific situation, how does that sound to you ?
ZEREM-SS472:
No problem there at all Sir, Iíll mention that to him, unless you would like to do it yourself ?
HOUSTON-9400:
I do like to do that Zerem, but, youíre the head guy over there, and you need to pass that along.
ZEREM-SS472:
I sure will Sir, anything else ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Thatís it, bye.
ZEREM-SS472:
Good bye Sir.

ZEREM-SS472: CLEAR

HOUSTON-9400:
CC, get a message off to Olem and Kuvak about this, Chambers will need an increase in his pay with the additional responsibilities, effective when the program starts.
CC-2000:
Ahh SW, as long as weíre in contact with the Cold Station, Malachi and a Technician named Charles, are taking a shower together. I have a rather weak image of them, would you like to see it ?
HOUSTON-9400:
WHAT !, I do NOT watch people taking showers, how is it that thereís a Camera in there !?
CC-2000:
Well actually, the Camera is not in the Shower area, itís outside in the Corridor, but itís Infra Red capable, and itís accidentally turned toward the Shower area. Those walls are rather thin in that area.
HOUSTON-9400:
Wow, now that I think about it, thereís a lot of things one of those Clones needs to know how to do on their own, I really underestimated that.
CC-2000:
Well, from what I have observed, Malachi already knows how to bathe, Charles is drawing a Sperm Sample from Malachi at the moment, would you like to see the process ?
HOUSTON-9400:
AHH NO, no, I think I got the picture about that, OH, and another thing, you mentioned something about Malachi being ďThickĒ down there as I recall, just how did you come up with that, how do you know whatís thick and whatís not ?
CC-2000:
Well SW, given that Malachi and I will become one at some point, I was trying to establish an idea of his stature, compared to other Humans. Is he tall, short, those things, and it perplexed me that given all the Medial files of his, and other resources I checked, I could not find any recorded measurements for anyone for that area, length or girth.
HOUSTON-9400:
Youíre right, those measurements are hardly ever considered, but, just what resources are you talking about ?
CC-2000:
Well I searched through a large amount of Medical Reference Data, Anatomical Research Files and just wasnít coming up with anything that focused on that area or the Test until I ran across a Website, that had both still pictures and Video of people being Tested. That was how I determined that Malachi was quite large, long and thick.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ohhh me....so, you logged on to a Website, and looked at the Pictures and Videos of people doing things like that !?
CC-2000:
Yes, how else was I going to establish that information, there were several Sites which demonstrated various techniques for the Test, but I did notice that there seemed to be a preponderance of Males as opposed to Females which were testing the individuals.

SW, youíre holding your head in your hands again, are you worried ?

HOUSTON-9400:
WORRIED !....ahh no, thatís not the word Iíd use, ASTOUNDED would be more like it !
CC-2000:
Oh, well thank you, I pride myself at being resourceful, and I also noticed that Males that were muscular and large like Malachi, were very popular. I just thought that information was interesting.
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, tell me, why are you so fixated in this stuff ?
CC-2000:
Well SW, I just want to know how Malachi will be accepted when we are joined, humans are SO social, and they put so much emphasis on appearance, I want to know how Malachi would be evaluated by others. But, given your reaction to this, should I have not done this ?
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, I will NOT tell you to not be resourceful like that, if I did, that could very well inhibit you from finding out information in other areas, that may be vital to our survival or interests in some way. You are a Computer, and you deal in absolutes. I just canít say no, or donít do that.
CC-2000:
I totally agree SW, if you tell me to, or not to do something, I will follow your instructions to the letter, exactly !
HOUSTON-9400:
Therein lies the problem, my capability of wording an instruction, and probably not being completely aware of the ramifications of that order. I would need to be as perfect as you are, to be able to do that.
CC-2000:
Ohhh SW, you think Iím perfect, oh wow, thatís the nicest thing youíve ever said to me, but I need to learn SO much still, I think youíre just being a nice guy and saying that, arenít you ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well maybe a little CC, but the way youíre made, the Living Cell modules, I just canít get over how intuitive you are, your sensitivity to things, youíre the most advanced Computer that has ever been constructed, just exceptional !
CC-2000:
SW, maybe youíre right, but, itís you I have to thank for those abilities, well ok, maybe Mr. Leyor and his people actually did it, but, you are the one that I see as my guide to conscience and personality, if I am worthy, itís because I have such a worthy Mentor, and thatís you.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ha, see what I mean, how many Computers are there, that would thank somebody for helping um out !
But... I need a break right now CC.
CC-2000:
Sure SW, Iíll be right here when you need me, my friend.

HOUSTON-9400: CLEAR

COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED CHANNEL CLOSED
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CC-2000 Return to Standard Monitoring
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote