View Single Post
Old May 15 2010, 10:38 PM   #845
M'Sharak
Definitely Herbert. Maybe.

Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

Etched wrote: View Post
M'Sharak wrote: View Post
IMDb has it only as "In production". With few other details beyond a September 2010 release date, you'd kinda get the impression they had filmed already, and your earlier post would seem to support that.
I am still confused as to whether the filming has or hasn't taken place especially as they have just announced that Carla Gugino and Stanley Tucci have joined the cast (you've gotta admit it is one hell of a cast) - though I would question the release date as they seem to be shopping it around for both domestic and international distribution at Cannes and I can't see how they can have a release date without a distributor.
That is kind of puzzling, and now IMDb gives the status as "Pre-production". Could that earlier photo have been just a photo, taken for purposes of pitching the project only? There's nothing in the Twitter post containing the link to the photo which says that filming was underway at the time the picture was taken.

Etched wrote: View Post
M'Sharak wrote: View Post
Thank you for your time, here's a pic of ZQ in another dorky hat... hmmm his friend looks strangely familiar...
*photo snip*
Heh.
The Internet, Making Stalking Easier.
It's a weakness of mine: put a sign in front of my face and I have to try to figure out where it is. Google and Google Maps are great toys, that way.