View Single Post
Old May 15 2010, 12:14 PM   #843
Etched
Rear Admiral

Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

Tribbles wrote: View Post
I'm glad they're friends, too. I hope that friendship has a chance to come across more in the next movie as the tension between Kirk and Spock is resolved.
Seems like they hang out together quite a bit, its kinda nice to know that they get along in real life.

M'Sharak wrote: View Post
Etched wrote: View Post
Its very quiet in here.

If anyone is interested here's an update on Margin Call, the first movie from ZQ's production company Before The Door:

Kevin Spacey and Zachary Quinto have committed to star in Margin Call, a corporate thriller that marks the feature directing debut of J.C. Chandor, who wrote the script.

The film tracks eight people at a prominent investment bank in a tumultuous 24-hour period during the early stages of the financial crisis.

Source: Deadline
I thought they'd already filmed this (see earlier post) but it appears that they will actually be filming sometime this summer. Certainly Spacey's involvement will help raise the profile of the movie.
IMDb has it only as "In production". With few other details beyond a September 2010 release date, you'd kinda get the impression they had filmed already, and your earlier post would seem to support that.
I am still confused as to whether the filming has or hasn't taken place especially as they have just announced that Carla Gugino and Stanley Tucci have joined the cast (you've gotta admit it is one hell of a cast) - though I would question the release date as they seem to be shopping it around for both domestic and international distribution at Cannes and I can't see how they can have a release date without a distributor.

M'Sharak wrote: View Post
Thank you for your time, here's a pic of ZQ in another dorky hat... hmmm his friend looks strangely familiar...
*photo snip*
Heh.
The Internet, Making Stalking Easier.
Etched is offline   Reply With Quote