SWHouston
Commander

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Subspace Ė Encrypted Ė Voice

Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Subspace Ė Encrypted Ė Voice
Com Level: CHIGCO-G8BG74D SECURED
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Clearance Level Validation: FORMAT 83
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
From: LCARS CC-2000 COMPUTER SYSTEM MAIN SERVER V-77 CHIRON COMPLEX UTOPIA PLANITIA SOL-IV 001
To: HUGH-OPS1:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CC-2000:
Set Format 25 Send - Failed
CC-2000:
Set Format 45 Send - Failed
CC-2000:
Set Format 71 Send - Failed
CC-2000:
Set Format 83

HUGH-OPS1:

Hello.

CC-2000:
OH....ahh WAIT !...hang on just a minute...OH
ENCRYPTION CHIGCO-C82G4D SECURED:
SW !. SW !, I have a Borg, ahhh OH Hugh, on Subspace, what, you, what do I do !
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA, youíre excited !
CC-2000:
Ahhh well ahh yes, Iíve never talked to a Borg before, I was just trying to make a connection, and then all of a sudden there he was !
HOUSTON-9400:
Ha, looks like it worked, but Iíll bail you out this time, put him through.
HUGH-OPS1:
Hello, who is it ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Hello, are you Hugh ?
HUGH-OPS1:
Yes, who are you ?
HOUSTON-9400:
My name is SW, how are you doing ?
HUGH-OPS1:
How am I doing, what ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ha, ahh, never mind, but, what position do you hold there, are you called a Leader, or One of some number ?
HUGH-OPS1:
We do not have Designations any more, I am Hugh.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahh ok, I got that, but are you in charge of your Group, a Leader, thatís what I meant.
HUGH-OPS1:
Oh, well yes, that is what I am, we had a Vote, I was chosen.
HOUSTON-9400:
Congratulations ! Do you know what Chiron is ?
HUGH-OPS1:
YES, Chiron helps us, gives us food and seed to plant, they are good !
HOUSTON-9400:
Now weíre getting somewhere. Ok, I said my name is SW, and, I am the Leader of Chiron.
HUGH-OPS1:
OH, I see, but what do you want ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ha, well, I just wanted to see if you needed anything, do you have enough food and supplies ?
HUGH-OPS1:
We plant the seed, and have some food of the soil now, we still use the food you send, we need more time to make things grow.
HOUSTON-9400:
I see, no problem there, we shall continue to make sure you are with food, until you can sustain yourselves better.
HUGH-OPS1:
Thank you Chiron SW, we need Echkl, can you help us, we would make more to eat.

CC-2000:
DATABASE LANGUAGES SEARCH FOR ECHKL - FOUND LEDOSIAN SPECIES
AN ANIMAL SIMILAR TO A COW Ė SINGULAR=ECHKL/PLURAL=ECHKL
SEND TO PRIVATE MESSAGE BOX HOUSTON-9400

HOUSTON-9400:
Oh, ok, we probably could get a few of those for you, you could let them make more, right !
HUGH-OPS1:
Yes, Dekla wishes to have them for us, he said he knows how to make them make more of themselves. The Females give sustenance, drink, many other things come from them.
HOUSTON-9400:
Breeding, Milk, Cheese, yes, I understand. Iím sure we can help you out on that. But tell me, do you have enough people there, could you use more ?
HUGH-OPS1:
More, why ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Umm, well, what if I encountered others of the Borg, and they wished to be as you, free, with the ability to choose what they wanted, would you let them be there with you ?
HUGH-OPS1:
YES, we would do that, we want to choose, let others choose, we would have them, yes !
HOUSTON-9400:
Great !, then soon, I will bring two new people to you, and they can help you sustain yourselves.
HUGH-OPS1:
Yes, we need more, there is much to do, we are only 21.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok then, I will bring them soon, and we will contact you each week, to see if you are ok. Got that CC.

CC-2000:
CONTACT SCHEDULED

HUGH-OPS1:
Yes Chiron SW, thank you, but, do you know my friend Geordi ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahhh...OH, LaForge, yes I do, we served together briefly on the Enterprise, he is my friend too.

CC-2000:
SW, that statement is not accurate, it is a matter of record, that he did not like you very much.

HUGH-OPS1:
Enterprise, yes, Captain Picard, he is my friend too.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahh ok, but Iíll let you get back to what you were doing now, and weíll contact you soon, ok.
HUGH-OPS1:
Yes Chiron SW, I would like that.
HOUSTON-9400:
Goodbye Hugh.
HUGH-OPS1:
Goodbye Chiron SW.

HUGH-OPS1: CLEAR
CHIGCO-G8BG74D SECURED CHANNEL CLOSED

HOUSTON-9400:
CC, that Text Box is a great idea, but, sometimes people say things like ďweíre friendsĒ, and they arenít actually, maybe acquaintances or something like that. Itís done pretty frequently and itís acceptable for the most part.
CC-2000:
I understand SW, then you were trying to give an air of familiarity, intended to draw on Hughís friendship and cooperation, is that a correct assessment of your comment ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Exactly, and I think thatís going to be very important, I wouldnít mind grabbing as many Borg as I could, straightening them out, and get them over there with Hugh.
CC-2000:
SW, doing that would spend a considerable amount of Chironís resources, and the Hugh Conglomeration has very little to offer Chiron.
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea I know, but I canít put all those poor people back where they belong, and thatís the next best thing I can do for them.
CC-2000:
SW, the Borg just took them from their homes, families and friends and enslaved them, that is what the Borg do, am I right ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Yep, and they donít care who they snatch up either, just about anybody will do.
CC-2000:
We could return to the Delta Quadrant, I know how to defeat them, it would be very easy to reprogram their objectives, you could disable them completely.
HOUSTON-9400:
I know, and if another Cube comes our way, donít ask, just zap um, and donít let them stick those damn Tubes in anybody. Weíll work out the particulars if and when that happens, got that !
CC-2000:
I understand SW.
HOUSTON-9400:
Thatís all, bye.
HOUSTON-9400: Clear
CC-2000 Return to Standard Monitoring
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote