Com Level2: COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED:
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Clearance Level Validation: AUTOVALIDATED
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
To: THARA- CAP-1:
To: ZEREM-SS472:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CC-2000:
SW, have you had your second cup of Coffee yet ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Third actually.
CC-2000:
Oh good, I wanted to talk to you, but have I waited long enough ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ha, yea, what ya got ?
CC-2000:
I just wanted to know something. Up to now, I have kept my direct verbal communications limited to Intracorporation resources, but, if I needed to, could I like open a channel to a person and communicate, like ask a question to him or her ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well I suppose so, but I don’t think it would be a good idea to admit you were a Computer, you might give them a name, like you were a real person.
CC-2000:
OH GOOD, yes, but wouldn’t CC be acceptable ?
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, I guess so, at least you’d respond to it, you do for me. But do you have a question you need someone to answer ?
CC-2000:
I was just trying to acquire an approved procedure for that, should the situation arise, I just wanted to be prepared, better to ask first, right SW ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Wise choice CC, that’s sensible, so no prob...
CC-2000:
SW, Thara has arrived at the Cold Station, sorry to have interrupted you !
HOUSTON-9400:
Connect me !
CC-2000:

PCV AGAMEMNON CHIGCO A38Y5H SECURED:
THARA- CAP-1:

OH, SW, we just arrived, and are Transporting our passengers to the Medical Lab now.

HOUSTON-9400:
Great, any problems ? Oh CC, get me Dr. Zerem on CCom with us.
THARA- CAP-1:
None SW, I monitored their condition, the Child too during the trip, and all are well. I have seen the Child smile and laugh, and it is sleeping now. Oh, it consumed a rather large quantity of what one of the Human Medical Technicians called “Warm Milk”. Do you know what that is ?
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, yea, babies drink a lot of that stuff on Earth, no problem.

COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED:
ZEREM-SS4

OH hello SW, we are getting the new Patients situated right now, Sir.

HOUSTON-9400:
Good, but I have a question. Do you sorta keep them in Stasis, ever let um up a walk around or something ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Oh yes, as a matter of fact, the only time we use the Stases Field is when they’re in transport, other times they are up and doing things, regenerating, we have a Fictional Cube Environment here, and I’m sure they think they are on a Cube somewhere. Also, they are within a Dampening Field, and cannot transmit their Interlink Communications to any other source except ours.
HOUSTON-9400:
So, you’re fooling them, they think they’re back home, and doing what they are told by the Hive !
CC-2000:
Exactly SW, excuse me Dr. Zerem for interrupting, but I have monitored the Hive Communications, and duplicated a similar environment to pacify them, it’s just as though they were on a Cube. Also, I have generated an Isomorphic projection of their previous physical environment to for them.
HOUSTON-9400:
Fantastic !, but Dr. Zerem, are those two ok, if we run across others, is there anything you’d like to specify to maybe help improve your diagnoses of them ?

ZEREM-SS472:
No, these two are quite acceptable, here, let me show you one.

You see, he’s looking at me, and doesn’t think I’m a threat. I presume soon he’ll be instructed to do something, regenerate or whatever schedule the Computer transmits, and we’ll analyze his Transmissions and other parameters of his activities.

HOUSTON-9400:
I see, but is there any value in seeking out others to bring you, or are these enough ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Well, that is up to you Sir, I would think that acquiring others as time permits would be in our best interest. They could change Frequencies, have various Implants installed which we aren’t familiar with, others would be necessary to keep up with those possible changes.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok then Thara, you just might be on the lookout when you get back, and possibly snatch a couple others from those guys.
THARA- CAP-1:
SW, I see no problem with that, it was like Docking at the Corporate Facilities, we were in full Cloak, and I have acquired a substantial amount of information from their Computer systems as well.
CC-2000:
I agree SW, quite substantial, and I am going through and cataloging it for dissemination to the proper Departments for us.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, I guess that makes me a liar, I told Star Fleet we didn’t get anything.
CC-2000:
Oh well.
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, my thoughts exactly CC, but Thara, you really did a good job for us, so, you’re not that far from Andora, why don’t you fly over there and take a couple days Shore Leave, how about that.
THARA- CAP-1:
OH thank you SW, I personally would enjoy that, and you may know I have three other Andorian crew members as well, they will be very appreciative of the time, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, why don’t you do a little rescheduling on Thara’s route, see if the Zeus can pick up a couple of her clients for us.
CC-2000:
Understood SW, let me look into that, and I’ll let you know how that goes.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok then Thara, I suppose if you’ve got all your passengers transported, you can start toward Andora now.
THARA- CAP-1:
Thank you SW, and we have, and I’ll contact you when we start back.

THARA- CAP-1: CLEAR
PCV AGAMEMNON CHIGCO A38Y5H SECURED CHANNEL CLOSED

HOUSTON-9400:
So, Dr. Zerem, is there anything else I can do for you there ?
ZEREM-SS472:
No SW, we’ll start our evaluations shortly, but when you bring other Drones here, what had you thought to do with the ones we have here now ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, you previously were what, sort of exchanging the Drones from the Hugh Conglomerate for analysis, I thought that he or they may like to have additional members of their group added, but, it depends on how much of their Technology you can remove, if any, I just don’t know about that.
CC-2000:
SW, I have analyzed the Hugh Interlink Communications Frequency, and can reprogram any new Drones to it, where they can, well, step right in to it, if that is acceptable.
HOUSTON-9400:
Sound ok to you Zerem ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Yes, that’s quite acceptable, I just was wondering about how much space we have for them, I’m going to have to release the two from the Hugh group soon.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, let me work on that, and I’ll get back to you.
ZEREM-SS472:
Whenever you’re ready SW, nice talking to you again, goodbye.

ZEREM-SS472: CLEAR

CC-2000:
SW, I can try to establish communications with the Hugh Conglomerate. I’ve never done that before, it may take some time to process the links, if you wish ?
HOUSTON-9400:
I would, so set that up for me, and let me know when you have a secure channel set up to them.
CC-2000:
I’ll start on the immediately SW, but, I have tried to monitor the Cold Station Computer Display System and have detected an image, I think it is of Malachi, would you like to see it ?
HOUSTON-9400:
YES, show it to me !

CC-2000:

SW, I think he’s doing what is called “Working Out”.

HOUSTON-9400:
Ahh YEA, that’s what it’s called, but, can he see or hear us ?
CC-2000:
No SW, I have not engaged the Video or Audio Feeds to that Monitor, but I can if you wish ?
HOUSTON-9400:
NO no no, that’s ok, wow, he looks pretty healthy !
CC-2000:
Yes he does, I cannot see the other side of the Weight he’s lifting, but the larger disks are 100 pounds each, and I would estimate the total weight of the Bar to be 260 pounds.
HOUSTON-9400:
WOW, he IS strong, he’s pushing that thing up over and over, that’d kill me. But is he doing that by himself, I don’t see anyone else there ?
CC-2000:
I cannot detect anyone else in the room at this time SW, he must have learned how to do that himself, Dr. Chambers is in of the other Labs at the moment, would you like to speak to him ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahhh not right now CC, but I will later, I have a project I’d like to discuss with him.
CC-2000:
Understood, I will remind you later if you wish.
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea do that for me CC, and I guess that’s all we need here, ok.

HOUSTON-9400: CLEAR

COMMUNICATIONS PAUSE NO VOICE INFORMATION DETECTED

CC-2000:

Ummm !
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote