Chiron Intergalaxy – Telecom – Voice
Com Level: Inter-Office Secured - Routine
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Clearance Level Validation: NOT REQUIRED
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
To: HOUSTON-9400:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CC-2000:
Good morning SW, I hope you had a good rest last night.
HOUSTON-9400:
I did CC, thanks, got anything to say this morning ?
CC-2000:
HA, SW, I always have something to say and yes, may I give you a Status Report ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Proceed.
CC-2000:
Situations of the Transport Vessels are as follows:
The PCV Chiron is Ten Hours Fifteen Minutes from arrival at this Corporate Facility.
The PCV Agamemnon is Three Hours Ten minutes from arriving at Cold Station 12.
The PCV Hercules is on its standard route.
The PCV Zeus has made the delivery to Star Base 185, and has returned to its standard route.

Situations of the Cruise Vessels are as follows:
The PCV Hawaii has just loaded it’s passengers from the San Francisco Dock, and departed.
The PCV Bahamas is in standard route, and approaching Delta Rana IV.
The PCV Monte Carlo is in standard route and approaching Rigel VII.
The PCV Atlantic City is in standard route and just departed Betazed.

Additionally, Mr. Hutchinson’s passage was on the Bahamas, and he has transferred to the Monte Carlo, in route to his temporary assignment at Deep Space 9.
There have been no instances of anomalies on the mentioned routes. Would you like for me to list the Intrasystem Passenger routes, SW ?
HOUSTON-9400:
No, but how are those Raven Class ships holding up for us ?
CC-2000:
Quite well SW, I have only routine maintenance recorded for them, they were a good choice for Passenger service if I may say.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ha, seems like Brown Nosing is part of your Personality Routines as well, but thanks.
CC-2000:
SW, you don’t seem to be in a very good mood this morning, would you share that with me ?
HOUSTON-9400:
You’re right about that, it’s just that I’m dreading telling Star Fleet about the Borg, they’re going to try to ask questions that I don’t want to answer.
CC-2000:
If I may suggest, the best way to brighten up your day, is to get that over with, may I contact Star Fleet for you, SW ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well no, get Dick Bennett on the line first.
CC-2000:

CONNECTING TO INTEROFFICE 9408
CONNECTION CONFIRMED

BENNETT-9408:

Good morning SW, how ya doing today.

HOUSTON-9400:
Ok Dick, just thought I’d catch you up on our visit with the Borg.
BENNETT-9408:
Great, but, I just wanted to say that I’m sorry that Admiral Bill is so...direct at times, you know we want to have good relations with Chiron, and I thought maybe we should try to start over. Have you ever met Mark Holt ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Admiral, operations ?
BENNETT-9408:
That’s him, you mind if I get him on the line now ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea, that’ll be ok I guess.

BENNETT-9408:
INTEROFFICE RECONNECT CONFERENCE MODE
STAR FLEET COMPLEX SS214
CONNECTION CONFIRMED

Holt-SS214:

Good Morn..oh, hi fellas !

BENNETT-9408:
Good morning Mark, SW here gave me a call just now, and I thought I get you in on it, got time ?
Holt-SS214:
Of course I do, good morning Mr. Houston, I hear you visited our friends the Borg.
HOUSTON-9400:
Make it SW, and Mark if I may, yea, my Ship is on the way back now, no incidents reported.
Holt-SS214:
Uoo I’m very glad to hear that, we don’t want anybody to get hurt by them, but is there anything, any information about them, that you’d like to share with us ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Damn, it’s nice to talk to someone over there, that actually knows how to be polite, but. I don’t have a lot to report, we caught them on Long Range Sensors, cloaked, got up closer, used a EM Pulse, I think the Captain said to smoke their Computer, followed them back to the Hive.
Holt-SS214:
Fantastic, but, what did you see there ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, that may be a problem in the future, but they are rebuilding the Complex, and we saw about 50 or so of their Ships hooked up to it at that time. We moved in under Cloak, and were totally silent, and shut just about everything off to keep from being detected. And there’s one curious thing.
Holt-SS214:
That being ?
HOUSTON-9400:
It was unusually easy to screw their Computers up, and, when they entered the Hive, we didn’t detect that their arrival was even noticed. It was like they all rest of them were Regenerating, asleep or something, like I said we shut everything off, so there wasn’t any detailed Sensor sweeps.
Holt-SS214:
Ok, but you just saw Fifty Ships, I’m of course wondering how many more there may be, they used to have a lot of um, anything you can say about that ?
HOUSTON-9400:
No, I only know what we saw, there may be another facility somewhere that they’re parked at, or they’re out assimilating somewhere, we just didn’t see any more than that.
Holt-SS214:
Ok then, but if you will, let’s revisit the original encounter, a Cube headed our way.
HOUSTON-9400:
One of my ships was near the Delta Quad border, picked them up on Long Range Sensors, it was a Tactical Cube, a smaller one, was headed in Sector 001 direction, we sneaked up on it, zapped it which stopped the Vessel, and when they saw their destination was invalid, they turned around and headed back home, then we followed them at a respectable distance, VERY respectful.
Holt-SS214:
Interesting, and brave I might add, I fully understand you’re not with Star Fleet any more, and I appreciate your effort to protect us, you too of course.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well Mark, I’d have been reluctant to even get close to those guys under different circumstances, but, I have had some dealings with them before, and I was advising the Captain of my Vessel almost the whole time.
Holt-SS214:
Never the less, brave as I said, but given your previous contact with them, do you have any sense of what we might do now, preventative, anything ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Wow, I’d still be with Star Fleet, if I’d been treated this way back then, but, and you’re probably not going to do this. One option would be to get a Fleet together immediately, go back and blow them to hell without regret, completely destroy the Hive and those damn tunnels they got, and maybe lock um up over there while they still are in their weakened state !
Holt-SS214:
I’d go for that, IF I knew I only had Fifty of their ships to deal with.
HOUSTON-9400:
Reconnaissance ?
Holt-SS214:
Sure, but there’s a limit to Long Range Sensors, and we still don’t know just how far their communications can reach out, they could call in what.. a few hundred more Cubes, and we’d be screwed.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, your other choice being just sit here and wait on them to show up and assimilate us, they were headed this way originally, for some reason.
Holt-SS214:
You would have to bring that up, OH, and do you have any sense as to why they were ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Not a clue.
Holt-SS214:
Well, I’ll have to digest this, but, one more thing. You spent several years in Star Fleet, and I want you to know it was appreciated. Plus, when you got out, you still are helping us out with more than just a report on a stray Cube, we want to maintain good relations with Chiron, and I want to maintain good relations with you. You have my number, not that I want to keep Dick out of the loop, but you call me anytime you want. Thank you for your help.
HOUSTON-9400:
Be glad to, and it’s nice to have met you Mark, bye.

STAR FLEET COMPLEX SS214 DISCONNECTED
Holt-SS214: Clear
INTEROFFICE RECONNECT CONFERENCE MODE

BENNETT-9408:
Nice guy, right.
HOUSTON-9400:
Amazing actually, sounds like he may move on something, maybe ?
BENNETT-9408:
Well you know how we are, slow and sure for the most part, but, we’ll see.
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea, anything else ?
BENNETT-9408:
That’s it, if it’s all for you.
HOUSTON-9400:
It is, bye.
BENNETT-9408:
Bye.

BENNETT-9408: CLEAR
INTEROFFICE COM CLOSED

CC-2000:
Admiral Holt sounded like a nice man, don’t you think so SW ?
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, that’s exactly what he wanted you to think, but remember he’s Star Fleet, and when push comes to shove, that will fade away quickly.
CC-2000:
I see, then there should be some reservation in dealing with them, they do not place the interests of the Corporation ahead of theirs.
HOUSTON-9400:
OH NO, they sure don’t, WE have to make sure we are protected, in the best interest of the business, and our personnel, always ! Now, I need a little personal time here, ok.
CC-2000:
Certainly SW, I’ll clear and maybe drop back by later, ok ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ha, ok, bye.
HOUSTON-9400: Clear
CC-2000: Clear
CC-2000 Return to Standard Monitoring

Last edited by SWHouston; May 13 2010 at 04:44 PM.
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote