::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
From: PCV HERCULES CHIGCO H44G8U SECURED - PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
With: HOUSTON-9400:
With: BíIJIK- CBG-1:
With: MAXWELL RR-1:
With: THARA- CAP-1:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CC-2000:
SW, Captain Pressman is on Subspace, he wishes to speak to you.
HOUSTON-9400:
Sure, put him on CC.

PRESSMAN- BR-C1:

SW, Iíve been monitoring the CCom with you and Thara, think sheíll need any help ?

HOUSTON-9400:
Gees I hope not Eric, Iíve given her an hour to get out of that Hive, I donít want to break radio silence, Iím thinking sheíll be ok.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Well, I can be at the Border in about three hours, think I should start now, just in case ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ummmm no, wait....

SUBSEQUENT UNIT REQUESTING CONFERENCE
PCV ZEUS CHIGCO Z73F2V SECURED:
CONNECTION APPROVED

BíiJik- CBG-1:

Sir, excuse my interrupting, but the Zeus is much closer to Thara, I can help, yes !

HOUSTON-9400:
Maybe Bíijik, but both of you hang on a while here, Iím not sure sheíll need any help. Hang on, hereís someone else.

PCV CHIRON CHIGCO C96N2R SECURED:
CONNECTION APPROVED

MAXWELL RR-1:

SW, Iíd be glad to help to, though I think Iím way too far away, but, Iíll start over there too, if you need me !

HOUSTON-9400:
Wow, the gangís all here almost, but Iím glad to see that all of you are listening in.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Hay, this new CCom System is great ! I can see and hear everyone, no lag what so ever !
CC-2000:
Thank you Captain Pressman, the new Communications Channels provided to me, have proven to be quite efficient, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, has Thara sent any message or anything yet ?
CC-2000:
No SW, she is running silent at the moment, and I have not detected any Carrier Identification as well, she must still be in the Central Nexus, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
Gees this waiting is driving me nuts !
BíiJik- CBG-1:
Sir, let me start toward the Agamemnon, I am closest, it will not hurt even if she does not need help, do you agree, Sir ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok Bíijik. CC, send the Zeus the best coordinates you can come up with for an intercept, got that ?
CC-2000:
I am sending them now SW, is there anything else I can help with ?
MAXWELL RR-1:
SW, just a question here, but can all the Ships run like the Chiron ?
HOUSTON-9400:
No CC, thatís all for now. All the Transports can Ben, plus they all have the Shielding and Weapons for dealing with problems. The other ships donít have anything more than what they will need, given the area they operate in.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Ben, ya old Space Dog, how ya doing, Iím sorry I didnít have the chance to welcome you to Chiron.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Great Eric and thanks, I didnít know we had a CCom channel available till just a few minutes ago, or Iíd have said hello before now.
BíiJik- CBG-1:
Sir, we have received and calculated the Intercept Coordinates, and are moving toward them at maximum warp, this is a good day to die, Sir !
HOUSTON-9400:
Understood Bíijik, but cut her back to 9.9, thereís no use in pushing it that hard right now, and letís see if we can get around the dying part. But, Ben, how you doing out there, got a handle on that old Lady yet?
MAXWELL RR-1:
Well if this is an old lady, sheís got some stuff inside her, that would surprise anybody, actually Iíve been doing Security Drills with the Chief, he wouldnít let me take a Lead position, he said maybe in a while.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
HA HA Ė repeated.
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, thatís good, those type decisions are what I pay him to make. Iíd probably fall on my face, if I had to run around those corridors like those guys do.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Hay Ben, you checked out the Intruder Protection Systems yet ?
MAXWELL RR-1:
Now thatís a REAL protection system, Iíve never seen anything like that before. I donít know why you need Security with those things sitting there and able to protect a Docking Port like they can.
HOUSTON-9400:
Did the Chief do a simulation for you ?
MAXWELL RR-1:
Yes, actually a couple, I couldnít believe it when those things dropped down and started shooting at the simulated intruders, force fields popped up, and a Team wouldnít have to do more than walk over with some Brooms and Dust Pans to clean up things after that.
HOUSTON-9400:
Thatís good, I donít want my guys in the line of fire unless itís absolutely necessary, but anybody ran any of Kímlhetís new Tactical Programs yet ?
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Tell ya what Boss, thatíd be a BIG yes ! And, Iíd recommend you telling the others to put some Seat Belts on the Bridge Chairs, cause once you turn it over to the Computer, youíd better have hold of something !
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA, Iíll pass that along, that old Targ is going to laugh his butt off hearing that.
CC-2000:
SW, may I consider that a compliment too ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Yes you can CC.....

CC-2000:
Excuse me SW, itís Captain Thara on Subspace again, Iím connecting her now !

PCV AGAMEMNON CHIGCO A38Y5H SECURED:
CONNECTION APPROVED

HOUSTON-9400:
Thara !, whatís happening !?

THARA- CAP-1:

All is well Sir, I have collected a large amount of information which is being transmitted now, and I am at full Shields and Cloak. Additionally, I have the Infant in the Infirmary now, and it is getting treatment as we speak, Sir.

PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
GOOD JOB Thara !
HOUSTON-9400:
Iíll second that ! Ok, I want you to go directly to Cold Station, and drop all of them off with Dr. Zerem, but, did you have any emergency deliveries you were going to make before this happened?
THARA- CAP-1:
I had a standard replenishment delivery scheduled to Star Base 185, Sir. OK ahhh...CC, see which of our ships Hercules or Zeus is closer, and have them pick that one up, and, how long will it be for Thara to get to the Cold Station ?
CC-2000:
SW, it will take Sixteen Hours Eight Minutes and Thirty One Seconds at Warp 9.9, and the Replenishment Reassignment has been given to the Zeus, Sir.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Wow, that was fast !
CC-2000:
Thank you Captain Maxwell, I aim to please, Sir !
MAXWELL RR-1:
HA HA, SW, you sure got that thing trained up good, the more I talk to it, the more it seems like a real person !
HOUSTON-9400:
Ha, just wait, but Thara, did you run into any trouble, are they rebuilding the Hive over there ?
THARA- CAP-1:
Yes they are SW, and we counted 51 ships docked on it, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
OH wow !, Star Fleet is going to love to hear that, OH and CC, Iíll make that report personally. But, what did the Ship you were following do, just stop, they notice it was back ?
THARA- CAP-1:
There was hardly any communication with it that we could detect, it was like it just arrived and parked. Also, there were no ships that left that facility during our stay, so I donít know if they even noticed it was back, Sir. Sir, Iíll add that it was not a full Cube, but a Tactical Cube, the smaller version, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
Interesting, but that still leaves some questions to be answered, Tactical how, gathering info about Transwarp or our Technology. But, thatís a problem for Star Fleet, youíre making a full report on it right Thara.
THARA- CAP-1:
As usual Sir, but would you like to see the Child ?
HOUSTON-9400:
OH...ahh...well ok.

THARA- CAP-1:

Did I do that right, you see it Sir ?

MAXWELL RR-1:
OH MY GOD, what are they doing, growing um now !
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Naw Ben, they must have picked that one up on one of their Assimilations, wow thatís pitiful !
HOUSTON-9400:
Whew..... well, we got it now, and I got a Doctor out on the Station, that if anyone can, heíll get that stuff off that baby somehow !
MAXWELL RR-1:
Thara, is that the only one you saw ?
THARA- CAP-1:
Yes Ben, but we saw several rather young adults on the Cube, in fact we have a couple of them on my Ship now.
HOUSTON-9400:
Young, well good, maybe we can help them out too, that Hugh Group might need a couple more helpers over there, if, Doctor Zerem can get um unloaded. Anyway, letís let Thara get going there, actually she is already, but you guys can talk more if you want, ok !
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
SW, nice talking to ya foreshore, we ought get together like this more, no telling how quick the days will pass, right, right Ben !
MAXWELL RR-1:
Thatíd be fine with me, just let me know what time, ok everybody !
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, Iíll get the Computer to figure that out, but Iíll say bye for now.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1: Clear
HOUSTON-9400: Clear
BíiJik- CBG-1: Clear
MAXWELL RR-1: Clear
THARA- CAP-1: Clear
CC-2000: Clear
CLOSING SUBSPACE SECURED CHANNELS
CC-2000 Return to Standard Monitoring
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote