View Single Post
Old May 6 2010, 05:34 PM   #457
Potemkin_Prod
Commodore

Re: Whatever happened to Starship Exeter?

I dunno. It seemed to me that a lot of people crapped on Phase 2 recently because of the sound quality of Blood and Fire 2's third and fourth act.

Frankly, I recommend everyone watch Exeter's "Tressaurian" episode. Having seen much of what's out there, there's no doubt in my mind that it is superior to 90% of everything else. So, it's not completed. Well, deal with it.

Having only recently begun work on our fan film, I'm now getting a reality check on many things. Landlords who not only double but quadruple the rate they originally quoted you. Actors who agree to show up at a certain time and wander in thirty minutes later than everyone else. An electrician who volunteered to run some lighting for us for free if we provided the lights (I still have the lights on the carport in their boxes). A bout of pneumonia that sidelined our production for two weeks. An applique that worked great for three weeks and then curled up as the adhesive dried out.

"Tressaurian" will be done when it's done. And if it isn't ever done because Jimm wants it to be perfect, that's his choice to make. Not ours for him.
http://www.projectpotemkin.com
Potemkin_Prod is offline   Reply With Quote