Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Telecom Ė Voice
Com Level: Inter-Office Secured
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Clearance Level Validation: NOT REQUIRED
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
To: HOUSTON-9400:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CC-2000:
SW, I donít mean to disturb you, but, do you have a Headache ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Not really.
CC-2000:
Youíre holding your head in your hands, then you must be worried, is that right ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Thatís pretty much it CC, Iím thinking about Thara, her Crew, that.
CC-2000:
I understand SW, but if I may, you donít have to worry all that much about them, my analysis of the Cube revealed, we could have defeated them easily, if they had detected us.
HOUSTON-9400:
I suspected that CC, but, I just wish I was there with them, they could be overwhelmed pretty easy, we donít know how many Ships they have, even if weíre pretty strong, that still might happen.
CC-2000:
HA, not on my Shift !
HOUSTON-9400:
Ha, CC, you made a joke, but I see youíre trying to cheer me up, thanks.
CC-2000:
Well yes, but, my statement was accurate, I didnít detect any Technology which we couldnít deal with.
HOUSTON-9400:
Thatís good to know, but, how are they doing ?
CC-2000:
Very well SW, they are still following the Cube, and I have had a chance to do a more extensive Scan of the Vessel.
HOUSTON-9400:
Really, what have you found ?
CC-2000:
It seems under populated, I have evaluated records where at one time it housed 1500 Drones, but there are only 711 life forms present on it now. I regret to say that one of those is an Infant.
HOUSTON-9400:
OH wow, I didnít need to hear that ! Crap, I wish I had known that, Iíd have told Thara to get it off that Vessel too.
CC-2000:
That may not be necessary SW, it is not doing well, it seems that the Drones donít know much about it, and are ignoring it for the most part.
HOUSTON-9400:
Gees, thatís even worse, but, maybe when they stop we can Transport it off the Vessel, see if you can work that in, I just donít want to jeopardize the whole Crew, regretfully.
CC-2000:
Iíll see if thatís possible SW, but Iíve scanned a large amount of their Computer Files, and they could go to Trans Warp if they wanted to. I donít think they know how to do that either.
HOUSTON-9400:
Really, do you have any sense as to why ?
CC-2000:
Not at this time SW, that may be why they were trying to get to Sector 001, to assimilate that information, we have tried to implement that technology, and, I have updated Schematics now on their Trans Warp Coil. Iím sure we could apply that technology to our Vessels.
HOUSTON-9400:
Sweet, this Mission may actually pay off after all, but do you know how many Vessels they have now ?
CC-2000:
No I do not SW, that is strange, that is information which should have been available in their Computer, but this Vessel is not operating at capacity, it seems disorganized, compared to my records of previous contact with the Borg.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, Janeway may have hurt them more than we thought, but..
CC-2000:
SW, excuse me for interrupting you, but the CinC at Star Fleet is attempting to contact you.
HOUSTON-9400:
Figured that, put him through.

SUBSPACE SECURE CHANNEL 125 CONFIRMED
CONTACT WITH STAR FLEET COMPUTER VOICE COM
COM REQUEST CONFIRMED

HOUSTON-9400:
Admiral, nice of you to call.
BILL-SS125:

Houston, what the hell do you mean by, ďWeíve engaged the BorgĒ !?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahhh that might have been an overstatement, encountered, is a more accurate term.
CC-2000 CONFIDENTIAL TEXT BOX DISPLAY TO 9400 SCREEN:
Uoops !
BILL-SS125:
Well ok then, just how is it that youíve ďencounteredĒ them !?
HOUSTON-9400:
One of my Ships was near the Delta Quad, saw a Cube headed our way, stopped it, turned it around, and weíre following it back to their Home Base, or, I think thatís where itís headed.
BILL-SS125:
Youíre kidding, how ahh, did you Board it !?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well yea, just for a little bit, I thought it would be ok if we visited for a while, friendly stuff, ya know.
BILL-SS125:
Friendlyís ass, youíre not supposed to be doing that, were you detected, what did you see, how did you get away with that !?!
HOUSTON-9400:
Hay hang on a minute, we fracking did you a favor, donít stir my stuff like that ! We could have let it come on and blow away another 40 of your Vessels and a few hundred more Federation lives, so, donít get Military with me, I donít work for you anymore, AND, I donítí have to tell you squat about it, you got that !!
BILL-SS125:
WAIT wait, this isnít going well, Iím sorry, Iím just very concerned that they were headed this way, ahh, do you know why that was?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, letís start over then, and, no, not exactly, we really didnít get any specific information, sorry.
BILL-SS125:
Well, what can you tell me, something, you boarded it, surely you found out something !
HOUSTON-9400:
Well not much, it, they seemed disorganized, not like before where it was a precision attack issue, I think they are short on personnel, they havenít even gone into Trans Warp, I think Janeway really hurt them, and they havenít recovered from it.
BILL-SS125:
I see, but, did you get a sense that they would come back, how did you turn them around ?
HOUSTON-9400:
I sicked my Computer on theirs, it deleted their Mission Objective, it sorta made um forget what they were doing.
BILL-SS125:
I see, not bad, and youíre following them now ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea, I thought it would be helpful to find out where they Nest, and how many Ships they have, weíre using our Cloak, and they havenít detected us yet.
BILL-SS125:
Wow, I hope they donít, but is there anything else you can tell me, Armament, Shielding, anything ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Not really, I didnít want to give them a chance to detect us, but weíre still on their tail, I donít know what weíll come up with.
BILL-SS125:
You let me know ok, anything, please.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok...bye ?
BILL-SS125:
Sure, goodbye.

BILL-SS125: Clear
SUBSPACE SECURE CHANNEL 125 CLOSED

CC-2000:
SW, I apologize for not transmitting that Text to Star Fleet as you thought I should.
HOUSTON-9400:
Donít worry about it CC, but, we do need to brush you up on your Communication Skills with them.
CC-2000:
I understand SW, but do you think Iím sick, I feel fine !
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, no, youíre ok, when I said I sicked you on their Computer, thatís a figure of speech, it meant I ďTasked YouĒ, ďAssigned you a DutyĒ, and I think you performed it very well.
CC-2000:
Oh good, I want to be good, and do things right for you, really I do SW!
HOUSTON-9400:
Youíre doing fine CC, donít worry, we will work out things like that as time passes, youíre ok.
CC-2000:
Thank you SW, but, you didnít tell the Admiral many things which we were aware of, I donít think you like him very much.
HOUSTON-9400:
I donít like him at ALL, not back then, and definitely not now since I donít have to.
CC-2000:
I understand SW, but, he did seem frightened concerning the Borg.
HOUSTON-9400:
So am I, they could reset their Objective, and hit us with all they got when that Ship gets back to their Nest. What if they got 50 or 100 Ships, think we could handle that !?
CC-2000:
Yes I do, in time, the Agamemnon could eventually destroy that many, but, I donít think they would allow that, they would probably retreat.
HOUSTON-9400:
Youíre kidding me, come on, 100 !!
CC-2000:
SW, with the Technology we possess, no, Iím not kidding, you remember I said they were no threat to us, I meant that, we could destroy as many Ships as they have, but, quicker if we were to assemble a Task Force of our Transport Vessels.
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, Iím not calling you a Liar, but, that seems real hard to believe, you know how they adapt to things !
CC-2000:
They adapt IF they have the chance to, we could take them out much before they were able to do that.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well ok, if you say so, but what about Fed Ships, could they ?
CC-2000:
No SW, they could not, they are not Armed or Shielded as our Ships are, they would lose even if only two of the Borg Vessels were to attack them. That is a realistic assessment, SW.
HOUSTON-9400:
Gees, I canít believe how intractable Star Fleet is, they ought to throw that Treaty with the Cardassians in the Trash, and get their stuff together.
CC-2000:
Youíre quite correct SW, they wonít update and Cloak, barely will use Ablative Armor, their Shield Technology, they just donít seem to care if another Species comes over and pushes them around.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well CC, we care, and Iím not going to let anyone push us around, they really could use a change in the Administration over there.
CC-2000:
Iím glad you feel that way SW, that makes me proud.
HOUSTON-9400:
Really, you can sense Pride, wow !
CC-2000:
Well, I think thatís what it is, I know that I feel good when you do, and I sense your strength and confidence, that may be all Iím capable of, but like I said, it makes me feel good.
HOUSTON-9400:
Iím glad CC, is there anything else you need to update me about with the Agamemnon ?
CC-2000:
Not at this time SW, the Agamemnon is still following the Borg Cube, no additional information is available.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, let me know if anything changes, bye now.
HOUSTON-9400: Clear
CC-2000: Clear
CC-2000 Return to Standard Monitoring Mode
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote