View Single Post
Old May 3 2010, 07:34 PM   #214
Hartzilla2007
Vice Admiral

Re: Was Picard wrong in I,Borg?

ProtoAvatar wrote: View Post
Rush Limborg wrote: View Post
ProtoAvatar wrote: View Post
Your post demonstrates you didn't bother to read most of my posts in the ~"Is genocide justified" thread.

So, you assume I haven't read your thread...just because I didn't reply the way you wanted to?
You prove you don't read the posts because you ask questions that I have already answered.
One recent example - in the DS9 thread, you didn't read the threads I mentioned and, 2 posts later, you were complaining I didn't provided them.

As for the Founder genocide - I already refuted your argument, Rush Limborg - multiple times. But you just kept repeating your tune, oblivious - you remind me of Anwar:

The founders had little involment in the administration of the Dominion/the leadership of Jem'hadar. The Vorta did thiese things most of the time.
Killing all the founders would only have made the Vorta/Jem'hadar, angrier, more determined. They would have never stopped coming for the Federation - NEVER. If it takes hundreds of years, they would still come.

As for defeating the Alpha Quadrant Jem'hadar expeditionary force - replenishing ships and jem'hadar takes time and resources - and it can only be done in the gamma quadrant. The founders could not have sent anything to the Federation for decades.
At least some positive result - unlike killing the founders.
Yeah, yeah, yeah keep going on about how it is moral to kill what is basically a brainwashed army of slaves, but if you wipe out an enemy that is trying its damnest to kill you of it's own free will you're an amoral piece of garbage
Hartzilla2007 is online now   Reply With Quote