Chiron Intergalaxy – Telecom – Voice
Com Level: Sub-Space Channel 238 Secured
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Clearance Level Validation: NOT REQUIRED
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
To: Houston-9400
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CC-2000:
SW, I have an Emergency Communication from the Chiron Vessel Agamemnon, Captain Thara !
HOUSTON-9400:
Put it through CC !
THARA-SS238:

SW, we are near the border of Delta Quadrant, and our Sensors have detected a Borg Cube, which appears to be in route to Sector 001 !
HOUSTON-9400:
OH CRAP, have they seen you yet ?
THARA-SS238:
No, the Computer has extended the range of our Sensors just recently, and we are well beyond where they can detect us.
HOUSTON-9400:
OHHH Lawdy I hope this works! CC bring up the data on the communications Link, for the Borg Interlink Frequency, the one that Commander Data used through Picard or Locutus to get them to go to sleep, ya got that one ?
CC-2000:
Yes SW, I have that ready.
HOUSTON-9400:
Transmit it NOW, and Thara, get a small Away Team ready, to go see if it worked. If it doesn’t, get your Team out of there and the ship ready for Battle!
THARA-SS238:
Yes SW, I’ll call a Red Alert anyway, should we move toward it ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Just close enough to do a Transport for the Away Team, and keep the Cloak engaged, ok !
THARA-SS238:
I understand, but what if we can’t stop them ?
HOUSTON-9400:
That is NOT an option, you WILL, GET IT DONE ! CC, when that Team gets aboard that Cube, you help them get that thing out of Warp and stopped, got that, and get a Text Message off to Star Fleet about the encounter.
CC-2000:
Yes SW, sending Text now, and I’ll see what I can do to assist the Team, stand by Sir.

(Telcom Voice pause – no verbal information detected)

THARA-SS238:
SW, they are returning to their Regeneration Cubicles, and the Vessel has stopped, Sir!
HOUSTON-9400:
WHEW!
THARA-SS238:
What shall we do now SW ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh gees where do I start ! First get a Transmitter Tag on that Vessel, and, put one of the Thalaron Capsules inside it somewhere where it won’t be detected, get CC to help you decide where it ought to be. I just want some backup in case they start toward us again, got that!
THARA-SS238:
Yes SW, I’m getting that done now, is there anything else ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Hell yea, we need to turn them around somehow, CC, can you send them a message to return to their Base Station, if it still exists, I don’t know if Janeway blew up the whole thing ?
CC-2000:
There is no way of telling that now SW, when the Voyager destroyed the Borg Vessel in the Conduit, there was no information about exactly how badly the Unicomplex was damaged, it is presumed that was extensive, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
If we can get that thing to go home, maybe we can find if they’ve started another one. CC, see if you can set that into their objectives programming, now! Thara, I guess you got a Mission ahead of you here !
THARA-SS238:
Understood SW, we’re ready to do what is needed, Sir.
CC-2000:
SW, I have isolated our communications temporarily from the Agamemnon. I have a Transcript by a Dr. Zerem at the Medical Facility, where he mentions the need for “Fresh Meat”, and I have interpreted that to mean he would like to access other Borg than what is there now from the Hugh Conglomerate, is that possible, Sir ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Get him on the line !
ZEREM-SS472:

This is Doctor Zerem, OH, Mr. Houston, how may I help you Sir ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Just checking up on things, how ya doing out there?
ZEREM-SS472:
Ahh well fine Sir, I wasn’t prepared to make a formal report on our Projects, can I get that ready and get back to you, Sir?
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh no that’s not necessary now, I just remember someone saying something about you needing some new or “Fresh” Borg to look at, is that correct ?
ZEREM-SS472:
YES Sir, I very much would like to have....umm...maybe a couple Borg which were in more recent communication with their Collective, I’m concerned that the ones that are acquired from the Hugh group, don’t have the most current information we’re seeking, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, ahh...two you said ?
ZEREM-SS472:
YES, two will do nicely, do you have access to them, Sir !?
HOUSTON-9400:
I do now, and tell me, how should I transport them, just keep them in their Regeneration Chambers ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Stases would be better, there’s a possibility that they may still be able to transmit on their Interlink Frequency when Regenerating, that Seven of Nine person was able to do that while Regenerating, so, Stases would be safer, and a Dampening Field also, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
Got it, and you may expect them to be delivered at some point soon, ok !
ZEREM-SS472:
YES SIR, thank you Sir, but may I ask just how you came across them, Sir?
HOUSTON-9400:
NO, and I got to go, bye! CC, put Captain Thara back on the tube.
THARA-SS238:
Yes SW, we have them moving back somewhere now, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
Great, but have we “adjusted” their objectives sufficiently, I don’t want them turning around and coming back at us, CC, you got a handle on that?
CC-2000:
SW, I have interrogated their Sub-routines concerning Objectives, and deleted all lines related to Sector 001, so at least they won’t be interested in that area for now, Sir.
THARA-SS238:
So are you saying that they could reset their objectives at some point ?
CC-2000:
Yes Captain, I have no knowledge as to how they may now communicate with another Cube or Matrix if one exist, I suppose we will have to wait and see, Mam.
HOUSTON-9400:
That’ll have to do for now, but Thara I need for you to Transport two nice healthy Borgs into your Medical Stases Unit, put a Dampening Field around them, and as soon as you find out where that Cube is going, bring um back to us, got that.
THARA-SS238:
Understood SW, but I have no idea how long that will take, they may be quite far from their companions, are you in any hurry for that delivery ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Not as long as you feel safe with them aboard, and if things go sour, don’t be hesitant about dumping them anywhere it’s convenient, that that includes open Space, ok !
THARA-SS238:
Understood SW, I have no problem with that at all.
HOUSTON-9400:
Fine then, I suppose we’ll just have to see what happens now, so, give it some time there, and get back to me when you get back, or sooner if something happens you need to talk about, ok ?
THARA-SS238:
I understand SW, so goodbye for now, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
Bye. CC, keep monitoring them and let me know if anything happens, ok.
CC-2000:
I shall SW, may I close the Subspace Channel now ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Do that, and that’s all, bye.
THARA-SS238: Clear
HOUSTON-9400:Clear
CC-2000: Clear
CC-2000 Return to Standard Monitoring
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote