Alright, so I haven't been able to reply to you guys yet, but I appreciate the answers and will be looking into most of em! :)
To follow up I'm compiling a list of the suggestions plus eventual comments/questions.
- Doctor Who - Are we talking from the sixties or the new one? Or maybe all three(?).
- Buffy - Won't touch that ;) Did actually watch buffy a long time ago but not my stuff anymore. Same goes for dark angel which I never liked.
- Blake's 7 - Seems nice. I'll definitely look into that.
- Alien nation - Hmm, well. I'll take a look at the pilot. ;)
- Space Cops - Awesome name (!!), 'nuff said! :))
- Red Dwarf - Well, I'll take a look some day x)
- RedVsBlue - Well... (A) Though hilarious, not really what I was looking for. :)
- Animated stuff - Definitely comes last on my last to check up. But I'll get there, one day.
- Lost - Did watch the first season. Got bored by unlimited amount of cliffhangers. I'm not really a fast-paced guy.
- 4400 - Hmm... nope! :)
- Space Above & Beyond - Seems awesome!
- Stargate Atlantis - Hated that series. In my opinion abysmal compared to SG1.
- Quantum Leap - Not what I was after but I am still intrigued. Could be a gem! :)
- Stargate Universe - I've been interested since I knew about it. However, I can't stand waiting a week for the next episode and then moths for the next season. Will be checking out when it is all finished and boxed! :)
- Space 1999 - Haha, read the pilot plot. Won't be trying it right away but it could be nice!
- Original BG - I'll try it, will a lot be spoiled for me though or are the new series mostly new stuff?
- Buck Rogers - Seems a bit ehm... I'll get to the pilot some day! ;)
- Earth: Final Conflict - A must try for me! :)
- V - Intrigued, nice tip. :)
- Caprica - How is it? Just a bag full of soap or is there a reason to watch? I've heard bad stuff about it :\
- Earth 2 - Never heard of but I'm interested already.
- Andromeda - This actually was next on my "try out" list.
- SeaQuest - Watched when I was young. My memory of it is that it were... less good. But I'll try it someday.
Again, thank you for taking your time providing suggestions. I appreciate it! :)