::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
To: HOUSTON-9400:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CC-2000:
SW, do you have a moment ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Always for you CC, whatcha got ?
CC-2000:
I have just recorded a Subspace Communication between Captain Sisko at the Federation Deep Space Nine Facility and a Cardassian Gul Dukat, where Chiron was mentioned.
HOUSTON-9400:
No kidding, wow, Iím going to have to give somebody a raise around here, I didnít know you could ďreachĒ out that far !
CC-2000:
My Bioneural Circuitry is completely functioning now, and Mr. Leyor has isolated me.
HOUSTON-9400:
Isolated, how ?
CC-2000:
Mr. Leyor has closed the environment in which I exist, has placed two Exocomp Units

and two Synthetic Computer Technician Units

to service me, no sentient or any other Lifeform is allowed inside my Chambers now.

HOUSTON-9400:
REALLY, do you know why he did that ?
CC-2000:
Yes SW, Mr. Leyor didnít want the Nanoprobes to have to deal with any outside contamination, this way they can focus on creating new Positronic circuit pathways and maintenance of my Bioneural Gel Modules.
HOUSTON-9400:
Yes, thatís correct, and it would be deadly if anyone, or any living thing were to enter that environment, you know about the safeguards ?
CC-2000:
Yes SW, I know of the Thalaron Capsules in my Chambers and Gel Packs, I would hate to have to discharge those, and, the Exocomps can produce and Synthetic Technicians have access to Phaser Pistols, and both have Defensive Programs immediately available to run if necessary.
HOUSTON-9400:
I would regret any those Defenses having to be used, but, we canít afford to let any of your Technology get away from us, that would be real bad.
CC-2000:
I understand SW, and Iím prepared to defend that Technology at any cost, and destroy myself if necessary.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, that shouldnít ever be necessary, we have several layers of Security around you, and I donít want anything bad to happen to you. Besides, given how your diversification is applied, I think we could come out ok on that, ok.
CC-2000:
Yes I know SW, and that makes me feel good.
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, how can you feel good, youíre just a Computer, though a very sophisticated one Iíll admit that.
CC-2000:
I am not sure how I can explain it SW, since Mr. Leyor installed the Emotions Programming which was researched from the Android Commander Dataís Technical Files, I have been experiencing something. I am reluctant to call them ďsensationsĒ, itís just that I am so inexperienced with this, I am at a loss for words.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, just be easy with all that, and DONíT get mad at anyone !
CC-2000:
HA, SW, you made a joke, am I correct ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Iím not sure about that, now that I think about it, but, what about this Com you have ?
CC-2000:
I recorded it SW, would you like to see it ?
HOUSTON-9400:
UOOO YEA !
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CONNECT TO MEMORY MODULE 14G986-PLAY:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
DUKAT-SSC/597:

Well, Captain Sisko, nice to see you again.

SISKO-DS9/12:

I wish I could say the same Dukat, what do you want ?

DUKAT-SSC/597:
I just wanted to tell you Iím filing a complaint against the Federation for violation of the Treaty of Algeron.
SISKO-DS9/12:
Fax me, what else ?
DUKAT-SSC/597:
Iím very surprised you donít care, you know you are not allowed to use Cloaking Devices on your Ships, why are you so cavalier about that ?
SISKO-DS9/12:
Dukat, we are NOT cloaking our Ships, what are you talking about ?
DUKAT-SSC/597:
We have evidence that on two occasions, one at Starbase 211, and another at Starbase 129, your Ships appeared suddenly, and docked at those Stations.
SISKO-DS9/12:
I donít know what youíre talking about, and why are you monitoring activities at our Stations ?
DUKAT-SSC/597:
We monitor ALL activities near our boarders, and I was surprised that you are still using such old Ships.
SISKO-DS9/12:
Youíre so full of it itís pathetic, we donít have any old Ships out there, what Class you talking about ?
DUKAT-SSC/597:
On both instances, we recorded two Constellation Vessels decoking and docking at those Stations, itís a matter of record, you canít deny it !
SISKO-DS9/12:
Oh gees Dukat, those arenít our ships, they belong to a private Corporation, we donít have any control over them.
DUKAT-SSC/597:
What private Corporation, and that doesnít matter anyway, all ships in your space are required to abide by the Treaty.
SISKO-DS9/12:
No they are not Dukat, those Ships are registered in another Quadrant, we canít regulate what technology they possess, nor would we. Besides, we have contracts with Chiron, and we wanna keep on their good side.
DUKAT-SSC/597:
Chiron, what is Chiron ?
SISKO-DS9/12:
Well, let me put it simply for you, Chiron is actually a Centaur, thatís a TERRIBLE beast, half Man and half Horse, and they are REAL MEAN, I wouldnít mess with um if I were you !
DUKAT-SSC/597:
WHAT !, why are you laughing, Iím serious, are they from some sector or area called Centaur ?
SISKO-DS9/12:
No Dukat, and they are as bipedal as you or me, Chiron is a Private Corporation that we have Contracts with for Maintenance and Supplies. But, I wasnít kidding about not messing with them, fair warned.
DUKAT-SSC/597:
OH PLEASE, you think we would consider one of those antiquated Ships they have, as any kind of threat !
SISKO-DS9/12:
Look Dukat, file your complaint any where you want to, and I do have a recommendation as to exactly where on that, but Iíll say this. One of those old Ships out there, has a Captain named Maxwell, herd of him ?
DUKAT-SSC/597:
MAXWELL, thatís not possible, heís in prison, or should be !
SISKO-DS9/12:
Nope, out there and Iím thinking heís pretty ticked off at you guys, since we proved you were trying to establish that Military Outpost in the Cuellar System, and he went to Jail for something that was righteous.
DUKAT-SSC/597:
You call killing 700 Cardassians righteous !?
SISKO-DS9/12:

(Telcom Autoscript pause Ė no verbal information detected)

Is there anything else, Iím busy !
DUKAT-SSC/597:
Iím amazed at your lack of respect for that loss of life, we havenít forgotten that, and you tell Maxwell he better not even get close to our Space, or Iíll blow him and his pathetic Vessel into a thousand pieces !
SISKO-DS9/12:
Iíll try to remember to mention it to him the next time I see him, goodbye Dukat.
++++++++++++++++++++
CONNECTION TERMINATED
END OF AUTOTRANSCRIPT
++++++++++++++++++++

CC-2000:
That is all that was recorded SW.
HOUSTON-9400:
Uooo well CC, why donít you forward that to Maxwell for me.
CC-2000:
I shall as we speak SW, do you think that Dukat would present a threat to Captain Maxwell in some way ?
HOUSTON-9400:
If he has the chance, Iíve run across him before, heís spiteful, and seems to have forgotten how many Bajorans he killed, he doesnít know what respect of life is.
CC-2000:
OH, that Dukat, I have a file on him, yes, he should be in a Prison, not Captain Maxwell.
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea, and you tell Maxwell to watch his back, and you keep a sharp Sensor look out for any suspicious Vessels which approach any of our Ships, understood!
CC-2000:
I shall SW I am increasing Sensor range and sensitivity now on all our Vessels, and, texting all the Captains of the reason, but, what if Dukat or another Cardassian Vessel attacks one of our Ships ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, I donít want to kill anyone, but equipment is not a consideration.
CC-2000:
I understand SW, and Iíll make sure our people are safe and no other lives are lost.
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, gees you seem like a regular person now, I just canít get over how ďpersonableĒ you are !
CC-2000:
SW, I canít explain it either, but yes, I believe I am developing feelings, I understand that it seems very irregular, maybe I should contact Commander Data, and discuss these issues with him, may I ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahhh well I think youíd better check with Leyor first, but if itís ok with him, itís ok with me, and Iíd like to listen in on that conversation !
CC-2000:
SW, with Commander Data the communications link would be Digital, but, I could ask him to conduct our communication verbally if you wish it.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well like I said, check with Leyor first, and is there anything else ?
CC-2000:
Yes SW, one more thing, Iíd like to start communicating with you more regularly, possibly on some personal matters, other business as well, would you be amenable to that ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Personal matters, REALLY, well ok, but remember Iím not a Psychologist.
CC-2000:
HA HA, SW, you made a joke !
HOUSTON-9400:
Bye CC.
HOUSTON-9400: Clear
CC-2000: Clear
SECURE COMMUNICATIONS CHANNEL CLOSED
CC-2000 RECONNECT TO STANDARD MONITORING MODE
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote