To: HUTCHINSON-9409b:
To: BENNETT-9408:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, ya there ?
CC-2000:
Yes SW, how may I help you ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Tell me, has Dick Bennett talked to Star Fleet since I last spoke to him ?
CC-2000:
No SW, he has not.
HOUSTON-9400:
Let me broaden the question then, has Hutchinson or Bennett or Joval talked to each other, or anyone at Star Fleet, since I last spoke to any of them ?
CC-2000:
No SW, they have not. SW, may I ask you a question ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, what ?
CC-2000:
Are you upset or in some way distracted from your normal frame of mind, I sense something different in your voice analysis.
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh well maybe so, I think you may be detecting what I would call ďconcernĒ.
CC-2000:
I understand now SW, is that in regard to Mr. Hutchinson ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Yes it is, I donít want to put him in an awkward or dangerous position with the Ferengi Omag.
CC-2000:
I understand SW, would you like for me to monitor those individuals concerned, and advise you if any of the communications criteria is met ?
HOUSTON-9400:
YES, I sure would, but how would you do that, you know what they are talking about ?
CC-2000:
Iím learning that as we speak SW, I can identify key words, and already know from Mr. Bennett and your conversation, what parameters to monitor.
HOUSTON-9400:
SWEET, do that then, but letís get in touch with Hutchinson now.
CC-2000:
COM REQUEST CONFIRMED TO HUTCHINSON-9409b
HUTCHINSON-9409b:

Hospitality Division, this is Hutch Hutchinson, OH hello SW, how are you !
HOUSTON-9400:

Just fine Hutch, thought Iíd see if youíd like to get a bit more acquainted with our Repair Services ?
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
Well of course I would, is there some documentation or brochures I could look at ?
HOUSTON-9400:
I believe there are, but, I had thought that you might like to get first hand with it, like go out and stay with a Service for a couple days, and see what itís really like, be one of the guys.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
I SURE WOULD Sir, thatíd be great, like go on repair Service runs, see exactly how they do it, like that!
HOUSTON-9400:
Exactly, but not for too long, maybe a week or so, just enough time to drop by Quarks Bar for a while at the end of the day or for lunch, like that.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
I SEE Si...err SW, just in case that Ferengi Omag dropped by, I understand, but Iím still not all that sure just what to say to him !
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, tell him that we arm Satellites but if heís going to use them in Federation Space, weíd have to limit the Phasers to IVís, and you can say it just that way, ok.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
I see, that sounds like youíre trying to bait him, that would be the first step in finding out just what Quadrant he might deploy them, is that what I hearing.
HOUSTON-9400:
Not bad Hutch, but given that heíll be wanting much stronger Fire Power Iím thinking, heíll probably say they are for somewhere else anyway, then, you might ask where that would be, and that youíd need a sample of the Atmosphere. That we need to know the amount of Gravity, distance of the Orbit, how many he needs to cover a specific area, or the whole planet. We need to do an analysis, so we can make sure what we put up there works like he wants it to.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
I understand Sir, and what if heís unwilling to provide us with that information ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Then we canít help him, but, if itís confidentiality heís looking for, that can be arranged too, and say that weíve done this before for special customers. Then, if heís still uncomfortable talking to you about it, tell him to call me directly.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
Ok, but what about the type weapons he may want, can we provide anything, or is there a limit on that ?
HOUSTON-9400:
We can do just about anything he wants, for a price, you can be a little vague there, kinda wink at him, ya see. Also, what weíre talking about here is true, we have done this for some customers, and it was confidential, so youíre not lying or anything like that, ok. You going to be ok with this ?
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
Yes Sir, I can do it, Iím glad to, when would you like for me to leave ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Let me get Joval, and Day Kannu heís in charge of the Repair Services involved in getting you out there, and they can get that done, ok.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
No problem SW, just let me know.
HOUSTON-9400:
Great, Iíll get on it, bye.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
Good bye.
CC-2000:
HUTCHINSON-9409b: DISCONNECT

HOUSTON-9400:
CC, were you monitoring Mr. Hutchinsonís voice, that analysis you can do ?
CC-2000:
Yes SW, I do that with all communications.
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh ok, but, was he ok with what we talked about, upset or anything like that ?
CC-2000:
Not excessively SW, I find Mr. Hutchinson to be very conscientious, and that mood was quite notable in his voice.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok thatís good, now get me Dick Bennett on the line here.
CC-2000:
COM REQUEST CONFIRMED TO BENNETT-9408
BENNETT-9408:

Hello SW, whatís up ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Hi Dick, concerning Hutchinson, Iím sending him out to DS9 to ďobserveĒ the Repair functions out there, probably for about a week or so.
BENNETT-9408:
I see, youíre not going to let me talk to him, are you.
HOUSTON-9400:
Nope, thatís not going to happen, and I donít want anyone else from Star Fleet trying to get to him either, ok!
BENNETT-9408:
Yes Sir, youíre the boss around here, but you sure he can function doing all that ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, heís not going to be doing all that much, just simple questions and if heís ask something he doesnít know, or doesnít want to answer, heíll tell Omag to call me. And if any of your guys need to critique someone, they can call me, got that.
BENNETT-9408:
Understood, but, you sure are being protective about Hutchinson, you have any doubt that he may buckle and alert that Ferengi about what weíre doing ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Iíd be protective about any of my employees when dealing with Star Fleet, and no, Iím not worried about any ďbucklingĒ, he doesnít know anything to say where it may cause that.
BENNETT-9408:
SW, come on now, weíre not the bad guys around here !
HOUSTON-9400:
No youíre not, but, donít forget how long I worked for Star Fleet, I know how you guys work, you get a hook on someone like Archerís Armory Officer, what was his name, OH yea Reed, and you think that you own someone from that time forth. Thatís NOT going to happen around here!
BENNETT-9408:
Hay, that was unavoidable, and we got things like that under control now, ok !
HOUSTON-9400:
So you admit you got a Section 31 then, is that what I hear !
BENNETT-9408:
I DIDNíT say that, there is no such Department like that in Star Fleet.
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea sure, but, thatís all I had to say, heís about to be on his way out there, and ďIíLLĒ let you know what I hear, IF I hear anything, ok !
BENNETT-9408:
No problem, I got it.
HOUSTON-9400:
Bye.
BENNETT-9408:
Bye SW.
BENNETT-9408: CLEAR
CC-2000:
BENNETT-9408: DISCONNECT

CC-2000:
SW, may I ask another question ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Sure CC, what ?
CC-2000:
Your mood with Mr. Bennett, could you describe it ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Umm well maybe I was somewhat suspicious, still concerned, that.
CC-2000:
SW, may I have detected anger, also ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well I suppose so, I donít like how Star Fleet treats their ďoperativesĒ, been there and done that, and I know how they can put their ďhooksĒ in someone, IF you let them.
CC-2000:
I understand, but, while you and Mr. Bennett were talking, I did a search on Section 31, and came up with the names of a Mr. Harris.

and a Mr. Sloan.

Would the monitoring of those or other members of that Section, be of any help to you, or Mr. Hutchinson.
HOUSTON-9400:
WHAT !, you can do that !, thatís highly confidential information, how can you access that ?
CC-2000:
SW, Iím not sure how I can answer that, I have decryption software which interrogates systems, and have done that with the Star Fleet and Federation computer systems, I donít have any specific information about exactly how that happens besides that.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well ok, but, would there be any trace, or notice by those systems of your inquiryís or monitoring ?
CC-2000:
No SW, that is not possible, they are quite antiquated systems, and just donít have abilities like that.
HOUSTON-9400:
Hang on here, I thought that Star Fleet had some of the most advanced Computer Systems available !
CC-2000:
SW, thatís a matter of opinion, HA HA.
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, CC, you made a joke !
CC-2000:
SW, Iím glad that you appreciated my feeble attempt at humor, but, I was quite serious, those systems cannot ďinterrogateĒ me.
HOUSTON-9400:
Wow, Iím really impressed with your performance, you surprise me quite often.
CC-2000:
Thank you SW, I am pleased to have done so, but should I contact Joval or Mr. Kannu for you ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Not this time CC, I think Iíll just walk over to their offices, and get Hutchinsonís trip started like that. So thatís it for now, bye.
CC-2000:
Good bye SW.
HOUSTON-9400 Clear
CC-2000: Clear
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
End of Autotranscript
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote