Clearance Level Validation:
REQUIRED
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
To: BENNETT-9409
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
BENNETT-9409:

Oh, hi SW, whatís up ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ohhh, not much Dick, just ran across something I thought youíd be interested in.
BENNETT-9409:
Really, just what would that be ?
HOUSTON-9400:

This a friend of yours ?
BENNETT-9409:
FRIEND, not hardly, thatís that fat Ferengi, Omak or Omad, something like that, and YEA, Iím interested in putting his lard butt in a Federation Prison, where is that picture taken ?
HOUSTON-9400:
I think itís Omag, and one of Jovalís new people met him at DS9, Quarks Bar, OH but you know that place pretty good from what I hear.
BENNETT-9409:
Iíve had a few drinks there, but who talked to him, I need to talk to him, her, whoever !
HOUSTON-9400:
Hang on just a minute buddy, I want to get something understood first. This guy is new around here, and I like what he can do for us, and if you step on him too hard, and run him off, Iím going to be real pished off, YOU GOT THAT !
BENNETT-9409:
OK OK no problem, but whoís the guy here ?
HOUSTON-9400:

Remember him ?
BENNETT-9409:
HAY, isnít that the guy who got killed out at the Remmler Array !?
HOUSTON-9400:
No, thatís the guy who got shot out there, and recovered, heís not dead but, you know who this is ?

BENNETT-9409:
Ahhhhhh, not really.
HOUSTON-9400:
Same guy, his name is Calvin Hutchinson, but whoíd know that. I think that incident really affected him, but, the Beard works for me.
BENNETT-9409:
WOW, he sure looks different, I can kind of see it in his eyes, but, tell me what happened at DS9 ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, the short story is, Omag saw Hutchinson at Quarks, tried to pry some info out of him about our Satellites, and mainly about any Arming of them for protection of a Planet or part of one. I thought you might be interested in finding out which Planet he was so concerned about.
BENNETT-9409:
UOOO YEA, I sure would, thatís probably where heís got his stash at, and I bet a LOT of it came from some thefts from the Federation Surplus Depot Z15, Iím looking at Omagís file now.
HOUSTON-9400:
So, what can Chiron Intergalaxy do for the Federation today ?
BENNETT-9409:
Uooo well, maybe we could get your guy Hutchinson to kinda slick up to the Ferengi, promise him that Chiron can help him out, and find out where that Planet is !
HOUSTON-9400:
Thought thatís what you might have in mind, but, itís going to have to be REAL EASY on Hutchinson, I DO NOT want to lose that guy, just cause you pushed him to hard, you DO understand that, right !
BENNETT-9409:
Got it, no problem, easy is the word around here, but itís ok to talk to Hutchinson, right, when ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well Tele-Com would work best for me, and I DO want to be there when you talk, what if I set something up for later today, that work for you ?
BENNETT-9409:
Sooner the better SW, weíd really like to get hold of that guy, and put him real deep in Prison !
HOUSTON-9400:
Well ok, but youíd better be careful, I kinda like you, and I wouldnít want to ask for someone else to be here with us, got it !
BENNETT-9409:
No problem, donít get upset so fast, I understand your concerns and Iím going to be real easy, I promise.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, let me get on this, and Iíll get back to you soon.
BENNETT-9409:
You bet SW, bye.
HOUSTON-9400:
Bye.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
End of Autortanscript
HOUSTON-9400: Clear
BENNETT-9409: Clear
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote