Commander

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy - Inter Office Memo

Chiron Intergalaxy – Inter Office Memo
Memo Level: Standard
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Clearance Level Validation: Standard
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
To: Kuvak-9401
RE: Project Evaluation, Modular, Condominium.

Been thinking about a new Module Concept, much like an Condominium or Apartment Structure.
I think there may be a need for such a system, where individuals or families could have residences that were in Space, above their City or Work Area. A safe environment if resident had to access hazardous locations for Work, or for those who just wanted to live away from a Planet.

Size being:
50,000 Sq Ft approx (module footprint) and divided into about nine or so compartments of about 6,000 Sq Ft each, then step it down for more “affordable” units. With two and three deck models. Could be a stack of any number of Modules. You might consider an common docking assembly with our existing Modular Carrier Vessel. It wouldn’t have to be real pretty, but just so we wouldn’t have to build another Carrier Class, to get these things where they need to go.

I’m thinking that Round would be the best, but they could be Square or Hexagonal, and the center compartment in each module, for Engineering and or Hospitality services.

Let’s put a Shuttle Bay on the bottom of the stack, with Lifts and or Transporters to it, and down to the Surface if it’s not too far up in Space.

Power Module for the stack of course, good Shielding options, and give me an option for a Weapons Module to fit that assembly also.

One more thing, you need to check for records on what was called a “HOA” or “POA” structured environment. There probably need be some rules that residences should have and comply with for their common good. (Home Owners Association/Property Owners Association)
This research only to see if there should be any influence on the Fabrication of such Modules, as relates to a common concept of Deed Restrictions.

I expect there are volumes of Floor Plans for Homes and Apartments, which may be helpful in concepting the designs for Interiors of the Compartments. I think that some investigation may be required in this area, just to establish a projected initial approximate Compartment Cost per Individual/Family.

Written proposal on Fabrication Cost, Operations Cost and revenue from Sales of Compartments and annual Maintenance Fees will need to be established, and some Concept Drawings would be nice.
Let’s get a preliminary on this to me in 30 days or less.

Thanks, SW
End of Memo – Send.
CONFORMATION TONE GENERATED
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
MANUAL KEYBOARD INPUT – LCARS-CC2000 VOICE INTERACTIVE PROTOCOL INTERFACE INITIATED
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, you there ?
CC-2000:
Yes SW, the interface is operating within normal parameters.
HOUSTON-9400:
Umm where have I heard that before, but has Leyor finished updating your Voice Program Software ?
CC-2000:
SW, the Voice Software Program is operating as before, Mr. Leyor updated variations in what he incorrectly called my “Emotions Chip”.
HOUSTON-9400:
I see, seems like he programmed in some attitude as well.
CC-2000:
SW, Mr. Leyor said he was trying to give me a “sense of humor”, there was nothing mentioned about “attitude”.
HOUSTON-9400:
A Caldonian trying to be funny, is as likely to work as a Klingon trying to be nice.
CC-2000:
SW, the correct response to that would be, Ha Ha, is that correct ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ha, close enough, but has the Voice Stress Analysis System been installed ?
CC-2000:
SW, it has, as well as a companion Facial Recognition Program, which will interface with it.
HOUSTON-9400:
I SEE, and will that be able to be applied to all internal and external Tel-Com exchanges ?
CC-2000:
SW, yes it will, and you will be able to see a readout of those conditions when you are in Tel-Com mode, and press the “Monitor VF” Key.
HOUSTON-9400:
Sweet, but will it work on you ?
CC-2000:
.......Ha Ha. Did I process that correctly, SW ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Wow quite well CC, I’m impressed, my statement was very subtle !
CC-2000:
SW, you aren’t the only one who can use the Voice and Facial Analysis programs.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ha Ha. CC, mark this point in our exchange as “Alpha”, and secure the room.
CC-2000:
SW, done.
HOUSTON-9400:
CC. I need an update on the Upgrades to the PCV-Chiron.
CC-2000:
Ready.
HOUSTON-9400:
How about the Communications System ?
CC-2000:
SW, the new Security Channel Frequencies were installed, and I have been in constant contact with it, since it left our Docks.
HOUSTON-9400:
I see, and is it having any problems, you getting all the information on Operations?
CC-2000:
Yes SW, I am monitoring all systems, there are no problems at this time.
HOUSTON-9400:
Great, what compliment of Modules does it have ?
CC-2000:
SW, it is presently carrying one Power Module, one Weapons Module, and one Cargo Module.
HOUSTON-9400:
Anything else that is notable ?
CC-2000:
SW, the Weapons and Armor Systems have been tested, there have been six Battle Drills conducted, the Shift Rotation has been changed to Four Shifts, and the Holographic Tactical System is in operation as we speak.
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, that’s good, I was wondering if he was going change the Rotation, but, all the Captain has to do is just press the “Home” button on his Com Panel, to contact us here, right ?
CC-2000:
SW, that’s correct, it would be no different than if he wished to contact his Chief Engineer or the Medical Bay, the System is universal now, including Ship to Ship, should that situation arise, except that it would be a Secure Channel.
HOUSTON-9400:
That sounds good CC, let me talk to the Captain.
CC-2000:
SW, the First Officer has the Bridge at the moment, the Captain is eating Lunch, would you like to speak to him, or will the First Officer be acceptable ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh no, neither then, I’ll contact him later, and just delete this inquiry from point Alpha to now.
CC-2000:
SW, I will need a Voice Authorization to do that.
HOUSTON-9400:
Epsilon Beta Jellico Gama 6 1.
CC-2000:
End of Communications Link
CC-2000: Clear
HOUSTON-9400: Clear
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote