View Single Post
Old April 10 2010, 04:14 PM   #50
Agent Richard07
Retired

Re: Nolan -verse update

The Borgified Corpse wrote: View Post
Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, & Bane are all too scientifically goofy to fit in Nolan's universe.
We've already seen a 600 year old man and a guy who's skin was bleached by acid get reworked to fit. There's no reason why the same can't be done with the other villains. That said, I've never held out much hope that we'd ever see villains like Freeze or Poison Ivy. It's a shame too because I've always wondered what they'd be like in Nolan's universe.

Aragorn wrote: View Post
Completely unsubstantiated internet rumor via "Batman on Film" that has no real source:

Emily Blunt passed on Captain America to remain eligible for Catwoman in the next Batman movie according to an "industry insider friend." But the site also states that there's no evidence Catwoman will even be in the next movie.
JacksonArcher wrote: View Post
Emily Blunt just talked about that in a recent interview and said she was flattered by the rumor but it had no validity. She did make a claim that she would love to play Catwoman if there was an offer, however she admitted it would be hard to top Michelle Pfiefer's performance. http://www.batman-on-film.com/BATMAN...il-9-2010.html
While everyone was pining for Angeline Jolie to play Catwoman, I thought that Nolan would go for someone like Rose Byrne, someone people wouldn't suspect, just like all his other casting choices.
Agent Richard07 is offline   Reply With Quote