Com Level: Classification Removed.
Transcript #: 235585
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::
Clearance Level Validation: Not Required
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::
To: HUTCHINSON-9409b
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
Hospitality Division, this is Hutch Hutchinson.
HOUSTON-9400:
Hello Mr. Hutchinson, this is S. W. Houston.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
OHHH Mr. Houston, how nice of you to call, did you get my memo ?
HOUSTON-9400:
I sure did, Mr. Hutchinson, Iíve tagged our conversation as secured, so no problem.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
Mr. Houston, please call me ďHutchĒ all my friends do, ok Sir ?
HOUSTON-9400:
I will, but, only if you call me SW, all my friends do and drop the Sir, ok, but would you like to use our Telecom, where we can see each other. You know how to do that?
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
Ahh no, I sure donít !
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, just look up on your panel there, you see that button marked ďTEL-COMĒ, just press it and we can see and talk to each other like that. OH DONíT hang up before you press the button!
HUTCHINSON-9409b:

(Telcom Autoscript pause Ė no verbal information detected)

HOUSTON-9400:
Hellooo Hutch, ya got it ?
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
OH ahhh Iím sorry Sir, I was just looking at you, the Screen here...ahh...have we met before, Sir ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Umm...possibly.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
Ahh Sir, were you ever in Star Fleet, Sir ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Umm...well yes, a while back, I was.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
Right, but, were you a Captain, I seem to remember seeing you, maybe at the Array ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Been there, had them do a cleanup a time or two, that would have been for the USS Cairo.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
Ohhh yea, Iím remembering now, but, Iím not making a connection on the names, Sir, were you by chance called by another name, is that possible, Sir ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahh...Hutch, you remember right, and yea, back then I was kinda doing stuff for the Federation that required me to sorta keep my head down, know what I mean, but, SW will do now, ok !
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
OH, I see, yes Sir Iím sorry I didnít mean to pry or anything like that. I understand things like that, thereís lots of stuff that happened that I didnít need to know about, no problem, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
Hutch, itís SW, ok, but letís get down to your problem, what is it exactly ?
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
Oh yes Si..SW, well when Joval and I stopped at DS-9, this Ferengi came up to me in Quarks Bar, and started asking me questions about our Satellites, and if they had a any defensive systems on them, and ask if we had any that were Offensive, like had Phasers or other Armament installed. I just didnít know what to say to him, or what response I should have made. OH, I have a picture of him, I got that Shape Shifter Security guy to get it, I think heís a guy, but anyway, I wanted to have some record of him, is that ok to do ?
HOUSTON-9400:
OHHH YEA, no problem with that, you know how to show it to me?
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
No I donít, can you tell me ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Sure, just click on ďFOLDERSĒ, select the one itís in, then scroll down to the picture name, right click and scroll and release on Tel-Com, and it will put it on the Screen for me.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:

Did I do that right, he said his name was Omag ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Awwww yea, I know of him, heís into all kinds of illegal stuff, I thought that Riker or Picard had his Travel Permit pulled, but, what did you tell him, about the Satellites ?
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
Nothing, I just didnít know anything to tell him, I said that I hadnít been working at Chiron very long, and I just didnít know about that stuff.
HOUSTON-9400:
Good enough, and that probably was the truth too, but was that it, anything more than that ?
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
Well no, except he kept on trying to get me to say something about Arming them, I think he wanted to get some that would like protect an area or Planet, do we make Satellites like that ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ummm ahh Hutch, let me say it this way. You guys in Hospitality are literally the Front Line for Chiron. You get out there, meet and greet people, wine um, dine um, and make um want to do business with us. Someone may think that youíre a bunch of glorified Bartenders, but youíre one of the most important Divisions in the Corporation, and youíre in a real good position to hear things.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
OH well thank you, ahh I hope I can meet the task properly.
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, Iím sure you can, between Joval who is a Risan, and your gift for gab, how can we loose !
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
Well thank you SW, so is what youíre saying, to just not say anything about stuff like that ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well not exactly, but you need time to learn just what we do sell, and what to say, you can view the documents and specifications, you can talk to Joval on how to access that stuff. And, when you get familiar, you can really help us out by referring someone back to the proper area, and mention it, if theyíre asking about buying some of our Products like that. Itís real good that you brought this to my attention.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
I see, well, Iím glad that I did. But, do I hear something here, you said ďwhat to sayĒ, should I have said something that I didnít ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Sorta, you might have ask him why and where he needed that type equipment. You know, just so you could evaluate his request better, nothing too pushy though, understand ?
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
I got ya, so even slight inquires like that could prove beneficial, is that right ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Yes, specially with a culprit like Omag, but, I donít want to get into it too much.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
Understood, Iím very glad I brought it to you attention then.
HOUSTON-9400:
As I am, but, Iím going to pass the information about your conversation along, and we or someone may discuss it with you further at some point.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
Be glad to SW, anything I can do to help out around here, Iíll do it.
HOUSTON-9400:
Iím sure you will, but, is there anything else you need to talk about ?
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
Not really, nothing I canít ask Joval about, just Office stuff, thatís it.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well then, I am really glad that we got to chat like this.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
Me too SW !
HOUSTON-9400:
Great, but I gotta go now, so take care.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
Sure thing, bye SW.
HOUSTON-9400:
Good bye Hutch.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
End of Autortanscript
HUTCHINSON-9409b: Clear
HOUSTON-9400: Clear
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote