View Single Post
Old April 7 2010, 08:57 PM   #12
Adm_Hawthorne
Admiral

View Adm_Hawthorne's Twitter Profile
Re: Mortal Coilů Missed the Mark?

I somehow doubt that the EMH couldn't have at least given it a go. I'm sure there's a subroutine out there somewhere to help him with that. Being counseled and having a counselor can be two different things. Sometimes, having more than one person to be a sounding board can be a healthy mental reality check. At the very least, having more than Chakotay really chat with him could have done a world of good.

I can't help but feel that, if he was really so set on ending what he now considered a futile life, he wouldn't have stopped just because Naomi was scared. So, what? He has the realization that people really do care about him, thus he has purpose. I get what they were trying to say.

All I'm sayin' is that I feel it was a poorly executed point because of the quick extremes Neelix went through in a relatively short amount of time.

Re: Vegan - not intending to offend, though I do consider it a form of vegetarianism. Though, I'm pulling my own thread off topic here, so I think I'm going to stop while I'm behind.
Adm_Hawthorne is offline   Reply With Quote