View Single Post
Old March 30 2010, 08:37 PM   #71
PKerr
Rear Admiral

Re: long waits on Netflix

First off let me say I absolutely love Netflix, for the $8.99 I pay per month I think it’s one of the best values around.

That said there are some things I don’t like about it.

1. I wish they had a streaming only package for like $5.99 - $6.99 a month.
This may sound strange but I find it kind of a hassle to go the mail route as I always feel like I have to get the most for my money and in doing so I feel like I have to get my 2 movies a week so I HAVE TO sit down and watch my Wednesday movie and have it back in the mail by Thursday so I get my Saturday movie.
I don’t really have enough disk wise I really want to see so I feel like I’m just watching SOMETHING so I get my money’s worth, does that make sense?

2. I wish they would offer a better variety of movies on the streaming service.
Sure they have a ton of movies but a lot of them are just crap “B” or indie movies.
I realize what is good to me might suck for you and vice versa but if a movie rates a 1 by your user base, why waste online/HD space with that crappy movie?
Make room for better movies.

3. I think their Webpage is kind of hard to navigate for newer movies.
For instance, you click on the new releases tab and the first thing you see is a movie that was released 2-3 months ago
The first movie on my list is “The informant!” release date February 23rd 2010 next is “District 9” release date 2010. WTF?!?
Where are all the movies released in the last few weeks? Oh wait, you have to look them up by name…. *Sigh*
PKerr is offline   Reply With Quote