1. The TOS sets are not as cheesy as you think.
2. Kirk was the best Captain. No discussion. No debate. It is truth.
3. I equally like both the TOS and TNG era Klingons.
4. GR (Gene) deserves to be overated. And Season 3 was awesome.
5. There should be a sexy Women's TOS short skirt convention put on at least once a year.
1. I think Picard should have shaved his head from day one.
2. I cant stand how everyone get's along so perfectly with each other.
3. TNG is modern Trek for people who can't follow a lengthy narrative.
4. They needed sexier women within the cast of TNG.
5. Q was too powerful.
6. Chain of Command Parts 1 and 2 are the best TNG episodes.
7. "All Good Things" was... not all that good. In fact, it sucked.
1. Sisko shouldn't have died and no one should have left the station.
2. Women on DS9 were hotter because of the quality of the series.
3. Deep Space Nine should be force-ably viewed within every house hold by the government. Whoever doesn't comply into watching this TV show should end up with some serious fines.
1. The Borg were hot. Especially Seven of Nine.
2. I hated the Borg kids
3. Chakotay was back ground decoration.
4. Tuvok should have killed Neelix.
1. I wish there was an entire season dedicated towards Porthos.
2. I despised the entire crew of the NX-01 Enterprise.
3. B & B ruined Star Trek.
4. Star Trek Canon is more important than you think.
5. The theme song made my skin crawl it was so bad.
6. Previous Star Trek episodes shouldn't be re-interpreted to fit Star Trek Enterprise's mistakes.
1. The only good Star Trek movies are... 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, and 11.
2. TNG crew should have been trapped within the past in First Contact.
3. Search for Spock, Final Frontier. Generations, Insurrection, and Nemesis should be locked in a vault and forgotten.
Star Trek is not just a TV show.