View Single Post
Old March 24 2010, 12:48 AM   #292
Hober Mallow
Commodore

Location: The planet Terminus, site of the Encyclopedia Foundation on the periphery of the galaxy
Re: Lost SPOILERS Four-Toed Foot!

Michael Emerson injured on set.
Michael Emerson gets beat up a lot playing Ben Linus on Lost.

So much so that when friends recently saw the Emmy winner sporting a major bruise in Hawaii, they thought it was fake and possibly just some leftover makeup from a day of shooting.

But, no, it was real. What happened?

"He has a huge shiner on his right eye!" a source reports. "Apparently, he has a fight scene and the choreography when slightly awry. One of his costars actually connected with Michael's face and gave him a huge black eye."

You'd think the real-life injury would be incorporated into the Lost storyline, but our source said, "Michael joked that the makeup department now has to hide his black eye every day instead of creating one."

Source: [COLOR=#000000]E!Online[/COLOR]
Ilana is a... Radzinski???
We don't even know her last name. Does she have one? Is she like Madonna?
I think she's kind of like Madonna. The scene where I took Sayid to the airport and I flashed a badge, my name on it was ... It wasn't even Ilana, it was something else. I think it was Mary or something. But I don't know what that is, it was obviously a made-up name because I don't go by that in the show. But, yeah, no last name. Oh ... That's not true! That's not true! That's so not true, I just remembered ... There is a last name and that comes in one of the other episodes.

Glad you remembered. Now it will be disappointing if it's Smith or Jones.
No, it's not. It's Radzinsky, or something like that.

Really? Did you just make that up?
No, no. I think that's what it was.