I liked Robin Curtis more than Kirstey Alley.
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one.
Count me in. I don't hate Alley, just liked Curtis better. Of course I'm biased there because Robin is the only Trek actor I've ever met in person. Nice lady.
Here are other opinions I have that are unpopular:
1. City on the Edge of Forever is boring and stupid.
2. The Inner Light is boring and stupid
3. TATV is better than both of the above but still pretty bad
4. The Alternative Factor is one of TOS' best episodes
5. Trip is the worst character ever created for Star Trek. Even Luxwana (who I hate passionately and unconditionally) wasn't as annoying.