Thread: Farscape comics
View Single Post
Old March 22 2010, 10:36 AM   #15
The Scrooge Doctor
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via AIM to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Yahoo to The Scrooge Doctor
Re: Farscape comics

Allyn Gibson wrote: View Post
Emh wrote: View Post
or even Keith if he's not too busy writing the Scorpius mini-series...or the gazillion other projects I know he's busy with
It's David Mack (Destiny, Shadows of Empire) that's co-writing the Scorpius mini-series, not Keith DeCandido.
Oops, thanks for the correction on my brain fart moment.

KRAD wrote: View Post
Emh wrote: View Post
One question I have for anyone who has read Strange Detractors (or even Keith if he's not too busy writing the Scorpius mini-series...or the gazillion other projects I know he's busy with): Sikozu said she made a deal with War-Minister Ahkna to spy on Scorpius and the Moya crew in exchange for freeing the Kalish people. However, I'm surprised the Kalish were actually freed. I would never trust a Scarran's word but furthermore why would Emperor Staleek honor the deal (especially considering his bumpy history with Ahkna)?
Oh, trust me, it all makes sense and there's a story there -- but I'm not about to tell it here.

Trust me, that's all been worked out in my head, and discussed with Rockne (bringing Sikozu back was my idea, and her backstory in SD was all mine, but Rock approved all of it), and it'll be in the comics if and when it needs to be.
That's exactly the kind of response I was hoping for. I look forward to reading the backstory if and when it comes to light. Thanks, Keith!

Also, thank you for bringing back Sikozu. I absolutely adore her, perhaps even more than Jool.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
The Scrooge Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote