View Single Post
Old March 17 2010, 05:42 PM   #33
doubleohfive
Fleet Admiral

Re: Upcoming Productions for March/April/May

ProwlAlpha wrote: View Post
Don't read the reviews then if it messes up your viewing. Why do you keep reiterating that point. We got it the first four or five posts. I enjoy reading the reviews. Sometimes I agree and sometimes I don't. But who gives a "it rhymes with buck". Besides your pointless posts contribute nothing to the topic of Upcoming Productions from March/April/May.
I had an opinion and I shared it. I used the reviews I had most recent access to -- Randy's -- as an example of an overriding problem I have with the state of reviews today. And yes, it is as simple as 'don't read them!' which is why, by and large, I don't. However to assume I meant that reading the reviews "messes up" my viewing is misguided. I never said that; don't misread what I said.

And while it may not have been the ideal route to go in replying to this thread, my "pointless posts" that "contribute nothing" were merely in response to Captain Randy Hall's little melodramatic outbursts, hoping to find some kind of logic to his little temper tantrum. Clearly there was none.
doubleohfive is offline   Reply With Quote