View Single Post
Old March 16 2010, 01:25 AM   #12
Captain Randy Hall
Commodore

Re: Upcoming Productions for March/April/May

>>I've read some of the reviews from SciFi Pulse and find them to be offensive and down right attacking. Example:

"The bad: I did notice a few oddities. Why was the Andorian on the bridge colored such a light blue? I only ask because I’m a fan of the Andorians.<<

And I got a response regarding the difference, and I'm going to be interested in "The Needs of the Many" since both kinds of Andorians in the story. If I or anyone else has goofed, there's nothing holding you back from postihg that in the comment section at the end of the story.

What was offensive or attacking about that?

>>I’ve become a bit concerned about Smithfield. It seems that she only gets to have temper tantrums. That can only last so long before her character becomes a word that rhymes with “snitch.” Not that I’m unhappy about what’s going on so far, but that’s something to keep in mind".<<

I like Smithfield. I think she's a great character, which is all the more reason for me to give some thought as to where she's going. Judging from the first two acts of "The Needs of the Many" shows her moving in a different direction, which I applaud.

>>Also, Why does this need to be part of the review?

"The ugly: I’m going to have to upgrade my computer or make more visits to the local library because my poor little dialup doesn’t have the capacity to download these things all at once".<<

Humor. It is a difficult concept. It is not logical.

Randy
Captain Randy Hall is offline   Reply With Quote