Who else is getting a flash-Cha Cha Slide?

Discussion in 'Lost' started by Morpheus 02, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Morpheus 02

Morpheus 02 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

That's my name for the flash sideways...the Cha Cha Slide is like the electric slide, often danced at weddings, where you go all over the place.

We only have what, 11 episodes left?

What other characters will, or will not, be getting a flash segment?

(And no, i don't mean characters like Arzt).

Can someone post a list of "major" characters" and who has, or is listed as going to have a flash sideways?

2. Ryan8bit

Ryan8bit Commodore Commodore

The remaining characters to have a flash sideways that are known at this point are (in order):
    Sawyer
    Richard
    Jin/Sun
    Desmond
    Hugo
    Jack
    Man in Black

Presumably many of these will also contain supporting characters or even other major characters.

3. doubleohfive

doubleohfive Fleet Admiral

Jack already had a flash-sideways. Two, if you could "LA X."

4. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Commodore Commodore

I hope Locke gets another one.

5. Mojochi

Mojochi Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hurley has been floating around in them, but has not had his own yet, & Jin & Sun haven't had theirs yet either. I'd imagine that these few will likely get them, but I also wouldn't discount the possibility that this season will be akin to season four, which had flashbacks & flash-forwards throughout, & even together in one episode, plus time shifts for Des. We may be seeing a crazy combination of all sorts of things before this thing is over

We will certainly see a entire episode dedicated to Desmond, somehow, & I expect that Ilana is an official main character, which will result in an episode about her. Claire hasn't had anything center around her, in a looong time. It's very possible that this sideways phenomenon will not consume the entire season, & that some of the characters will get different treatment