The Old Man and the Sea (animated) - A
The Man Who Planted Trees - A
Miller's Crossing - B+
Ocean's Eleven - B-
Moon - A
Inglorious Basterds - B+
"Unnamed Bitorrent Animation Collection" - A
The Third Man - A-

I've recently come into possession of a well-known Bitorrent animation festival spanning animation of all types from 1908 to the present. I'm won't go into detail due to the dubious legality, but it is an excellent collection, one that I wish I could pay for and purchase officially as it would be one of the strongest videos in my library. Some shorts that were brought to my attention by way of this collection: Sirene (1968), Overtime (2005), More (1998), Stones (2000). A

The Third Man - Oddly, I singled this movie out of the criterion collection because of a song lyric where someone referred to himself as the "third man" in reference to this movie. I still have no idea what the lyric means in context, but the movie was good. It's only the second noir I've seen and honestly, I'm not sure if the genre appeals to me. I certainly don't feel compelled to seek out more noirs in the same way I feel compelled to check out the remainder of Kurosawa's work. Decent mystery, interesting cinematography, passable but not quite excellent Blu-ray transfer. Was worth the rental but glad I didn't buy it. An A- for being a groundbreaking film but one I can't seem to fully endorse, somehow.