Thread: Fitness Checkin
View Single Post
Old March 14 2010, 11:42 AM   #388
jamestyler
Commodore

View jamestyler's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to jamestyler
Re: Fitness Checkin

RoJoHen wrote: View Post
I neglected my legs for such a long time that I'm kind of top-heavy. I'm trying to bulk up my lower body so I look more even.
I'm exactly the same... always have been. My knees are in terrible shape so I get a little lazy with them as it can be incredibly painful. It results in test shots of me where I have to cut off at the waist.

Horribly mismatched.

Hoping forcing myself to do heavy squats as part of my new routine (about the only thing can do) will help with that.

Jax wrote: View Post
oh and I will cut off my arms if they go near junk food...Actually good time to start since this week I did 4 x 45 minutes walks.
I always cheat with that. I have a good diet (well, usually) but always reserve Sundays to eat whatever I like. I don't go overboard, but I'll give myself one or two treats to reward myself from staying away at the rest of the weekend.

I was surprised that worked while losing weight just as well as it did while bulking up.

Next week I'm going to have to really push myself to get my diet back on track - I usually supplement with high-carb snacks and some un-tasty shakes. I want to put on at least 15lbs to get me back to 200 before I go back to 230-ish.

Just have to be careful not to do what I did last time.