View Single Post
Old March 4 2010, 11:34 PM   #14
Out Of My Vulcan Mind
Vice Admiral

Re: Iron Man: Armored Adventures gets 2nd Season

Captain Craig wrote: View Post
This link is entirely about Disney launching an Avengers cartoon. However, at the very, very bottom it mentions still producing Spectacular Spiderman. So I see two ways to view it. One, its still considered being produced for another season until otherwise noted or Two, official cancellation news just hasn't been announced. Lets hope for the former.
Disney just had their upfront presentation of their upcoming slate of shows (that's where the scheduling news for The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes was released) and there was no mention of Spectacular Spider-Man. I guess there's still hope as long as they haven't officially announced a cancellation, but it's not looking good.

Ah, the 'magical' 65 episodes for syndication. So the question then would be is this third season B&B last?
Seems if it wasn't going to be and the 65 number wasn't important that they would just do another 26 episodes.
I assume it'll wrap up production after 65 episodes, like Teen Titans and The Batman did, especially since they have Young Justice and (probably) Green Lantern in the pipeline.