View Single Post
Old February 21 2010, 05:16 PM   #83
JediKnightButler
Captain

View JediKnightButler's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to JediKnightButler Send a message via AIM to JediKnightButler Send a message via Yahoo to JediKnightButler
Re: Was Picard wrong in I,Borg?

Anwar wrote: View Post
And anyways, all of Hugh's individualized Borg were supposed to have never been individuals before: They were the Borg babies we saw in "Q Who?". The Unimatrix Zero Borg were all assimilated ones, and Unimatrix Zero seemed to only apply to them (the leftovers of their individuality fighting against the Collective).
How do we know that Hugh, et. al were the Borg babies we saw in "Q-Who"? I realize, of course, anything is possible, however. In regards to a possible connection between "I, Borg" and "Unimatrix Zero", there probably is no real connection but I thought it was interesting how both episodes deal with Borg individuality. It's too bad there was never any follow up with Hugh OR the "Borg resistance" from Voyager. I was at least thinking that the "Borg resistance" might show up in "Endgame" and help the Voyager crew out but, of course, they did not.
JediKnightButler is offline   Reply With Quote