Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - B
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly - B
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - A
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - B-
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - B
Faust (1994) - A
Night on Earth - B
Schizopolis - B-

Night on Earth - Has a reputation for being Jim Jarmusch's best film, but I'd have to give that nod to Dead Man (though, there's still two or three I haven't seen yet). Intelligent comedy about cab drivers and their fares in five different cities across the world. Somes bits stronger than others; the New York and Paris bits were the best in my opinion. Very funny in spots. Does a good job of capturing the feel of each city. Jarmusch's feel for dialogue and bent for finding the humorous in synchronicity is apparent throughout. Soundtrack by Tom Waits. B

Schizopolis - I'm honestly not sure how I feel about this movie. It's kind of an absurdist free-form comedy with a 90s soundtrack, all things I like. It wins points for being original and wacky and thought-provoking. It loses points for not following it's own internal logic- how can T. Azimuth Schwitters both give his speech and not give his speech, is the biggest example I can think of offhand. Still, it's not a boring movie, some parts tie together nicely, and the Elmo character is hilarious. B-