View Single Post
Old February 11 2010, 05:00 PM   #31
barnaclelapse
Commodore

Send a message via AIM to barnaclelapse
Re: Ghostbusters III Rumor

Timby wrote: View Post
LitmusDragon wrote: View Post
Right. For the first time ever, the film is officially in pre-production; the script is in the revision stage and design work has been underway for a few months. This is the closest it's ever been to actually happening.

I like the "Bill as ghost" concept.
I have a hunch that Venkman gets killed off in the early goings, prompting the Ghostbusters to realize that, to borrow a phrase from another series, they're too old for this shit. This leads to the hiring of the "new Ghostbusters," who, while proving themselves capable, are no match against the ultimate threat, leading the originals to suit up again and save the day. And then there's a Venkman ghost cameo shoved in there.
I really don't care at this point, personally. The more I think about it the more I feel that the video game was a nice way of letting this thing rest. I really don't want to see a sequel anymore, if everything I've been reading lately is going to come to fruition. I guess I'm being one of those people who don't want their memories of the franchise altered. I'm usually pretty good about keeping an open mind for these sorts of things, but I just can't seem to do it in this case. I don't want to see another movie.
barnaclelapse is offline   Reply With Quote