View Single Post
Old February 1 2010, 02:38 AM   #1444
TrekkieMonster
Commodore

Re: What Did You Have For Dinner Last Night?

oldstredshrtevr wrote: View Post
TREKKIEMONSTER I was thinking of Cartoon Network's Dexter who had an episode involving Omlette du Frommage! I had no idea SM did it first - will have to hunt it down on teh interweb!
From back in the day when comedians used to put out comedy albums ... on vinyl. We used to play them over and over and over until every bit, routine and silly nonsequitur was burned into our brains, indelibly. That was one of them.. And, to this day I will sometimes, for no reason, burst out with "Grandpaaaaaaaaa bought a rubber."

Sorry, ya had to be there.

I think the omelet bit was on "Let's Get Small". I wonder if you can still get that somewhere as an MP3 ....

Finnegan wrote: View Post
TrekkieMonster wrote: View Post
Yeoman Randi wrote: View Post
Roast beast. Tomorrow I'll make the best damn stew anyone ever tasted with the leftover. YUM!
"Roast Beast" - Brilliant! I'm making beef stew this weekend, as well.

oldstredshrtevr wrote: View Post
Omlette du Frommage! That's about the only remotely French-ified cuisine I know . . . .
Is it just me, or does anyone else recall that old Steve Martin bit whenever they hear "Omelette du Frommage"?
It's like those French have a different word for everything! -SM

Exactly!!!

Oh yeah, and I did make the beef stew for dinner Saturday night. With buttermilk biscuits. Yum.

Last edited by TrekkieMonster; February 1 2010 at 01:57 PM.
TrekkieMonster is online now   Reply With Quote