View Single Post
Old January 24 2010, 05:46 PM   #323
Dorian Thompson
Admiral

Re: Caprica - Grading & Discussion

I'm with Aragorn. I very much appreciate that Zoe A is recognized as a copy. She's not Zoe. She's like Zoe, but she's not Zoe. I suspect that difference will manifest itself more and more as Zoe A individuates and becomes more vengeful and violent than Zoe ever intended or wanted with her childlike belief that Zoe A could positively change society and human nature. Zoe A is a child left alone without guidance. She was never really human, never lived in the human world or grew up there. The only human to whom she felt allegiance was her "mother," and her mother is gone--killed by human violence.

TWIST

There's an article by Michael Hinman with no actual spoilers but one hell of a spoiler tease for midseason.

And if you thought there was no room for surprises in a prequel series, you're wrong. You're dead wrong.
I can't say much about it, but let's just say there is a twist coming up, possibly around mid-season or slightly later, that will make your chin hit the floor. I mean, a huge twist. One that involves a death you will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever see coming. Even with this hint here, you won't see it coming.
It's a secret that is so big, that it makes the Final Cylon debate and speculation nothing more than a trivia question on "Jeopardy!"
You are lost on what I'm talking about right now, but bookmark this preview. When this incident occurs (and you'll know it when it happens), come back here and say, "Wow! Mike told me so!"...

So--is Bill Adama a cylon?

Best disaster animal relief charity around. Don't forget our animal friends. Donate, train to be a volunteer, or be a foster parent for a displaced pet.