View Single Post
Old January 24 2010, 06:18 AM   #5
thew40
Commander

Re: Welcome Fellow Trekkies! The GTD Get to Know You thread

Hmmm, well, I think I joined about a ba-zillion years ago and just never logged back in. I've been into Trek since '93, when I was a mere 5th grader. I grew up watching re-runs of TNG, and first runs of DS9, VOY, and ENT. I tried to catch TOS everytime it was on, but it was fairly sparse.

I really lost interest in Trek once ENT was cancelled, only popping my head into the fandom when a certain TrekLit book caught my attention.

Luckily Star Trek 11 and the "Star Trek: Destiny" book series dragged back into the fandom -- with full force. I've been re-watching the entire Trek universe in chronological order, a link to which is found in my sig. I'm about half-way though TOS, though my reviews are backlogged, so I have up until the end of ENT season four posted.

I also drabble in Trek fanfiction, usually with smaller, shorter stories -- but occassionally issuing out a bigger one every now and then.

At the moment, I'm trying to convert my wife. She's become a McCoy fangirl and has taken an interest in DS9.

Treking Through All Star Trek
Watching all Star Trek in chronological order
thew40 is offline   Reply With Quote