View Single Post
Old January 19 2010, 02:54 PM   #49
ThankQ
Admiral

Re: Politics/Controversial Topics, Game Threads, Misc FAQ - READ THIS!

Locutus of Bored wrote: View Post
We've decided to lift the moratorium on political and hot-button/controversial topics in Miscellaneous. However, there are some stipulations.
Can we edit rules post #1 so I don't only read three posts down and start screaming at T'Bonz for this:
T'Bonz wrote: View Post
Politics and hot button stuff do NOT belong in Misc.

I realize some of the reason it has drifted here is because a poster can't post in TNZ and so is bringing it here and his "friends" are following him to make trouble.

Knock it the fuck off. It stops now, or I will stop it. If that includes tossing posters off the board, so be it.

You have TNZ. Play your games there. Keep it out of the other forums. As for the poster in question, you lost TNZ privileges due to your behavior. You are NOT to do that shit in other forums. Got it?
Now, I do believe this post from Bonz should be addressed, and should set alarms screaming in everyones head, but I'm willing, grudgingly, to let it go by. (for now)

But it's a rules post. Surely we can't expect people to read the whole thread to pick up on a rule that was modified 34 posts in?

ThankQ