Old January 16 2010, 05:13 AM   #725
KirkSpockTOSFan
Captain

Location: I will not allow you to lecture me about the merits of emotion
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

Clancy_s wrote: View Post
KirkSpockTOSFan wrote: View Post
Spock, I tell you total hottness!
Yes but alas all 4 of the newTrek novels have been put on indefinite hold, (paraphrase) "to avoid clashes with the next movie".

http://trekmovie.com/2010/01/14/pock...m-summer-2010/
Yeah, I already know about that. I'm very disapointed about the books not comming out, I was looking forward to all four of them. I hope its not on hold forever, I still like to get them. I do have one question though, if here on this site and another Trek site says those books are on hold, then why are those books still on Amazon.com site for pre-order? I was tempting to pre-order those books which you could pre-order before the release. And on that site on anything new comming out you can pre-order before it comes out. I should know I have bought stuff there on pre-order before and I got it when it came out. If these books are on hold or postpone for now, I would think they would take off those books for option to pre-order/buy and leave note that the books are not available to pre-order or buy. Can anybody answer that question for me?