Coming this summer: the sequel to Star Trek: War Aftermath Episode 1, The True Way, Episode 2, Omega.
A century before the Dominion War, the
Ku'Vok-leth (The Honor Brigade) was a prominent military faction within the Klingon Empire. When the Empire and the Federation made peace, the
Ku'Vok-leth became far less influential. Following the Dominion War, the Klingon High Council began turning a blind eye to the actions of the
Ku'Vok-leth. Now, this anti-Federation group plans on using one of the biggest scientific discoveries, a single particle capable of destroying subspace, as a weapon. Retired Starfleet captain Benjamin Sisko must reunite with his former colleagues to stop these Klingon radicals before they can cut off a strategically important star system from the Federation forever. But this conspiracy turns out to be more than just a simple act of terrorism, as Section 31, the Romulan Star Empire, and the Dominion have a vested interest in the events of the next few days.
Changes since the last story:
* With Bajor now part of the Federation, the Bajoran Militia was absored into Starfleet. Kira and Ro are now Starfleet officers.
* Benjamin Sisko has returned from the Prophets' timeless realm and is now on indefinite leave from Starfleet, living on Bajor with Kasidy, Jake, and two-year old daughter Rebecca.
* Elias Vaughn, now sharing the duties of Defiant
CO with Kira, finds the more mundane duties as first officer of a space station harder to ignore and has put in for a berth on one of the Luna
-class ships bound for the Beta and Gamma Quadrants.
* Nog is the station's chief of operations.
* Recent intelligence reveals that the Romulans may be providing support to the True Way on Cardassia, now led by a government-in-exile.
* The events leading to the death of Senator Vreenak are a source of great debate in the Romulan Star Empire, which has led to renewed hostilities between the Federation and the Romulans.