View Single Post
Old January 8 2010, 08:24 AM   #14
Classic Fan
Rear Admiral

View Classic Fan's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Classic Fan
Re: New figures for 2010 including a look at 11th Doctor

Saw this aad in DW Magazine yesterday. They look awsome.

The Master in a hoodie, Bond in a bath robe and Ten all haggered. It looks awsome, ill be getting a set for sure.

And Matt Smith in Tens suit, excellent. I still have the regeneration set for nine and Ten back in 2006 knocking around somewhere.

Samurai8472 wrote: View Post
wamdue wrote: View Post
As for Wilf, is he really going to sell? that said he would be better than the Broken Cassanda frame.
Revolver and reindeer cap. Who wouldn't want a figure of WILF?!

LL. That destroyed Cassandra was terrible and completely pointless. I still see it in bargain bins everywhere, its like they cant give it away or something.

I'd buy Wilf. Next to Tennant he was the single most amazing part of the finale. The hat and reindeer element should be a seperate head as with the Fourth Doc figure, and have a telescope accesory.

Then a second wave with the gun pod on the ship.
"Course your not,your not scared of anything. Box falls out the sky, man falls out of box, man eats fish custard. Look at you, just sittin' there,you know what i think? Must be helluva scary crack in your wall" - The Doctor

Last edited by Classic Fan; January 8 2010 at 08:40 AM.
Classic Fan is offline   Reply With Quote