View Single Post
Old January 7 2010, 07:44 PM   #102
PKerr
Rear Admiral

Re: Gaming Deals

Sheep wrote: View Post
PKerr wrote: View Post
Sheep wrote: View Post
Amazon has 12 month Xbox Live Gold cards for $34.99, about $15 cheaper than usual:

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Month...2809456&sr=8-1

WOW!

Well thanks to winning one of the XBox Online contests and getting my account extended by 6 months I don't really need it right now but that is the best I've seen the live cards so I'm gonna bite.

Thanks!
I've been debating picking up one of these, but my Gold subscription doesn't run out until July. I know you can stack the cards, but part of me wants to wait to see if better deals come out in the next 6 months.
I hear ya, I thought about that too because honestly I have a feeling we will see M$ Dropping the price soon.

Nothing I've read set in stone mind you just a feeling, the console race is tightening up and that seems to still be what folks mostly complain about, not me mind you as I've seen both and IMO you get what you pay for (or don't pay for).

The reason I have this feeling as I'm seeing XBL gold memberships on sale just about every other month now and I think it's M$ way of lowering the cost without officially Lowering the price, if ya know what I mean.

I seriously doubt Amazon is losing $$$ when they have these sales, I think they are having some sort of test bed with M$ to see how well the lower price does. Like I said, just a feeling.
PKerr is offline   Reply With Quote