View Single Post
Old January 7 2010, 02:18 PM   #52
CaptainSarine
Commander

Re: Star Trek: Restoration - Onyx

CeJay

Thanks - glad you enjoyed the beginning to this volume. Yeah, the introduction does change things around. And I'm looking forward to seeing how you're all going to take the actual reasons behind everything we saw there.

Kalara's nightmare is slowly coming to pass. Whether it will come to pass exactly as she saw it... We will have to see.

Glad I surprised you with the revelations on Ianto and Williams.

As for the Company's true reasons for working with the Klingon Empire, they have a whole plot surrounding the Klingons and the Laurentii that we have yet to see.

I like your ideas as to how Dax's split personality might come in handy, I guess we'll see how things go. And yes, the Augments and the Company are not particularly nice people.

Hope you'll enjoy the next few installments.

tenmei

Glad you enjoyed the creepy - that was what I was going for. I have no idea who could pull off Haebron's menace and creepiness, although Diogenes' idea of James Franco is pretty good.

Uhm... Astrid and Lizabeth are not the same person, though. Lizabeth is Astrid's handler in the Company. However, you are right that Astrid and Jasto share a strange bond in that they both have two personalities. Their relationship is going to play a major part in volume III.

Thanks for the comments!

Diogenes

Yo 'Los!

Thanks so much for such an indepth, interesting and thought-out comment! Glad you're enjoying this crew of messed up officers and their mission. I'm really happy that all of these - whether they be protagonists or antagonists - come across as likeable, I don't want any of them to be out and out bad guys.

I like your idea of Jasto as James Franco. You have any other ideas? I'm rubbish at finding actors to go with the characters I imagine, so if you have any great ideas for casting, don't hesitate.

As for Ba'el's reaction, I hope it will live up to your expectations.

Thanks again,

Joel