View Single Post
Old January 4 2010, 04:26 PM   #3
RobertScorpio
Pariah

Re: FINAL POLL - 2nd Chance for 1-Shot Wonders

Ptrope wrote: View Post
Wow, it must've been quite the New Year's Party - no one has commented yet on the great entries we had this time? Well, at least people are voting .

I voted for Mr. Cellophane and Starscape - the realism of Mr. C.'s entry is impressive - makes me want to buy a blank book and print his entry so I can sit it on my bookshelf and watch friends puzzle over why they've never seen it before . Starscape's presentation, too, was excellent, and I admit I'm a sucker for a good (or even a bad) pun.

Lots of good entries; I love the take on 'Indiana' Jones by largo, and of course I'm curious about what's going on behind the covers (!) with Helen NoŽl - it appears she may be a bit upset. Will's Babe's cover reminds me (not visually, of course, but contextually) of John Byrne's recent Star Trek: Crew comic mini-series that followed Number One on her path to the second seat of Enterprise, and teased us more than once with a name that was never revealed.

Great job, everyone! And a great way to finish off the year!
I just stumbled apon this thread..and all of these are really great...but I cast my vote for Klaus's Incident at Antos, with everyone else in a very close second place!!!.....

Rob
RobertScorpio is offline   Reply With Quote