- Okay I guess...maybe Fellini isn't for me...didn't find the story all that interesting and the narrator was actually kind of annoying.
- Well made movie but the standards of what is "scary" must have changed as much as the standards for good SFX because it doesn't really hold up in either regard.
*Every Little Step
- Highly recommended. Much better than the movie version of A Chorus Line
(this is a documentary of the Broadway revival).
A Woman in Berlin
- Fucking depressing movie, but well made.
- Yes, I decided to experiment with a couple Fellini movies in the queue. This one is only marginally watchable but kind of fun in a freak-show way. Works out ok on DVD because you can just hit fast-forward when it gets overly tedious.
- Gugh. Don't bother. Tries for that comedy-in-tragedy thing Sandler did much better in Punch-Drunk Love
, but this just flops.
- Interesting for historical reasons, I guess.
- For BSG
completists only. Didn't tell me anything about the Cylon's moronic "plan" that I didn't already know or at least suspect. But it was cool seeing more about Sam and his merry band of sports team/insurgents on Caprica and the establishing scenes for the various Colonial worlds were fascinating. I'd rather just watch a pre-nuke travelogue of the Colonies.
Night at the Museum 2
- I knew it would be stoopid, and it was, but also fun. If you don't mind humor aimed at eight year olds, check it out.