Thread: Dukat's Fate
View Single Post
Old December 18 2009, 01:15 AM   #24
teacake
Fleet Admiral

Location: Google's ass cave full of the lush, lush asses they have stolen.
Re: Dukat's Fate

ElfEars wrote: View Post
Kai Winn wrote: View Post
well, sisko's body probably didn't do any better than dukat's in the fire, but he has no use of it as a wormhole resident alien, anyway. for prophets as well as pah-wraiths has time no meaning, i'm not sure serving time imprisoned is a penalty at all. wasn't it stated that the pah-wraiths were imprisoned for the first time 20,000 years ago to the caves, so the necronomicon of kosst amojan must be somewhat older? was there not plenty of time to destroy the thing earlier?
Yep, if it's a matter of physical body being dead - Sisko's is as dead as Dukat's. So if Sisko is not considered dead and can come back in relaunch novels, I don't see where that certainty that Dukat is dead comes from.

My guess is that Dukat is officially considered disappeared. As for his actual fate, it is wide open.
Much as I love Dukat I hope relaunch never goes there (bringing him back). With Sisko there were enough prophecies and indications he would return for it to be expected.

I just assumed Dukat somehow became a Pah Wraith after he fell into the caves. Kai Winn they had no use for, so she is dead.

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote