View Single Post
Old December 11 2009, 03:03 PM   #17
CaptainSarine
Commander

Re: Star Trek: Restoration - Onyx

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your feedback, it has been a massively hectic week which has kept me from here and from advancing on the story. Chapter 1 will hopefully be up this weekend but at this point in time I can't promise anything.

Anyway...

Gibraltar

Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed this little flashback, I thought it was important to give us a glimpse into the prior relationship between Ba'el and the Laurentii, and the scene gave me an opportunity to explore a few more things as well.

The relationship between Ba'el and Prin is hugely important, and yes, she is a calming influence for him, one that he needs more and more in the coming days. Not having her in his life was as troubling for him as losing his wife and son, and was instrumental in him ending up how we saw him back at the beginning of Volume I.

I'm glad you liked the irony - I really enjoyed making a few little indulgent nods in this prologue, including the Sisko and Captain Robau.

Thanks!!!

Mistral

Thanks! I'm glad you liked the little nod to Robau - my little shout out to J.J and the crew!

CeJay

Hey, I can't give everything away in this prologue!!!

And yes, we will quickly find out why Ba'el is so important.

tenmei

So glad you liked it and again, welcome back! Hope you enjoy the next installment!

Well, that's all for now. Thanks for all your kind comments once again!

Joel